Where did you buy your tires?

cervin

Been Around the Block
No seriously, where? I'm shopping right now and I'm just lookin around for the best deals?

Im broke as hell man, and these tires are making me nervous

local motorsports store - they were a few bucks more per tire but the mounting, balancing, and support were free. Can't beat that!

DO NOT go through Performance Plus Tires. The prices are pretty good, but don't let that fool you. They are a pain in the ass to deal with. Have fun on your hunt!

I havent decided what tire to get yet, but im looking at a more vintage-esque look like firestone champs or something

I wanted those firestones but then I researched and read so many bad reviews about them. You can find many here on this forum also. I figured I would rather have something that performs better AND is cost effective than those firestones and hell, you can find full blown racing tires cheaper than them. I figured performance AND low cost won against poor performance plus high cost but good looks.
If you're broke as hell, you will probably want to avoid them also ;)

I've got these...

http://www.bikebandit.com/dunlop-k70-vintage-motorcycle-tire

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Bikebandit.com and motorcyclesuperstore.com both have a good selection and really good pricing. My Pirelli's were 220 shipped to my door. Everywhere else was 250+ and shipping was extra.

Back
Top Bottom