520 Chain Conversions for CB350 CL360 CB400 CB450 CB77

Re: 520 Chain Conversions for small CC bikes

MotoMadness said:
Doing some updates to the site. Should be up later tonight. Thanks

Sprockets are cut to OEM specs so you should not need spacers. The rears are basically 530 blanks with the tooth area cut down to 520. No spacers needed as the sprocket at the mounting points including where the c-clip goes will still be 530 width. Gold chains would probably be an extra $10 or so.

We have a slight delay in the cutting of the 520 Front sprockets. Waiting for the shop to get some more blanks to cut for the 520 sizes which should be about 1-2 weeks we were told. Once we get everything here we will let you guys all know.

Any updates on the status of sprockets?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Front 520 sprockets are currently being cut and should be ready this week or early next week.

How's it going over there?? Just looking for an update.. :)

they finished cutting the sprockets for us today and we should have a bunch of kits by end of week or firsthing monday monring for CB350's and 400's.

Awesome! Are these kits coming in non standard sizes(ie bigger/smaller for the rear?)

Pictures of them?!????? :)

We have the following sizes come in. The sprockets for all these bikes are the same so we can mix and match sprockets within the quantities available to us. They have the blanks on hand for us so we should be able to get them cut quicker going forward.

68-73 CB350 Twins 16/36T

73-74 CB350 Four 16/38T or 17/40T

75-77 CB400 Four 16/38T

I see them now! SWEET!

Here's the link guys:

https://www.moto-madness.com/honda-c-342_884_886_887/

Some of the kits arrived today. Those who ordered, they are going out tomorrow. Thanks guys

Attachments

• DSC_1421[1].jpg
    DSC_1421[1].jpg
    602.1 KB · Views: 334

We can also do kits for the CB77 (305). Just had one cut for a member here so they can cut them quick for us now.

Are they going to be having these in stock for a while or is this a limited time run of parts? I don't need them right now, my budget is doing area of bike at a time and I'm not to the drive train yet..

Yes we will have these. Took a little time to get al lthe specs down with them but they can cut them on demand when we need them. We will stock probably most of the common sizes on front and rears for the CB77, CB350 and 400's since they all use the same front and rear sprockets.

Working on some other models as well with them like the CB450's. Some of them they have the specs but haven't cut sprockets for the bikes in years hahaha

They will even do Anodized Custom Colors for us if anyone wants at an additional cost.

post up when you get the 450 sets made up. I'm interested in doing this at some point...hopefully in the spring.

pawn said:
post up when you get the 450 sets made up. I'm interested in doing this at some point...hopefully in the spring.

Should take about 1-2 weeks to cut up the rears for the 450's. Fronts are the same as 350's and 400's.

Back
Top Bottom