www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: "the Mooch"  (Read 41149 times)

Re: "the Mooch"
« Reply #460 on: May 17, 2018, 22:00:30 »
What an idiot. Seriously. Complete idiot.

Ghadafi was also subjected to sexual torture -- a huge knife up his ass, it's on video -- before they dispatched him. More than a few despots meet that fate in that part of the world. That might get Kim Jong Un thinking.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline datadavid

« Reply #461 on: May 23, 2018, 08:43:15 »
I dont know if the u.s model is that wonderful either.. subject to us or get a bayonet up the ass. Its doubly questionable as gadaffis economy was the only functioning economy in africa - and the end result was even worse. Libya is now pumping african refugees into europe, and slave trade is blooming. Seriously, Fuck your foreign policy. Great thing if you think you can get north korea to submit by childish threats, but we aint taking refugees from your conflicts anymore.

« Reply #462 on: May 23, 2018, 10:35:50 »
I know you have a "thing" about refugees and how they're "despoiling" Europe, and I certainly don't agree with much of US foreign policy when it comes to conflict resolution (and this president clearly has no idea what he is doing), but not all refugee problems are caused by the US and it appears that European countries will still continue to allow humanitarian refugee flows despite what you decree.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline datadavid

« Reply #463 on: May 23, 2018, 10:51:21 »
I know you have a "thing" about refugees and how they're "despoiling" Europe, and I certainly don't agree with much of US foreign policy when it comes to conflict resolution (and this president clearly has no idea what he is doing), but not all refugee problems are caused by the US and it appears that European countries will still continue to allow humanitarian refugee flows despite what you decree.
Theres a large movement brewing against it and worst case scenario it will get bloody. And its 100% the u.s fault. No other way it could be seen really. You start the shit, we get floods of violent jihadis as a result. Sorry, thats just how it is.

Offline datadavid

« Reply #464 on: May 23, 2018, 10:59:47 »
Besides, why should we accept thousands of women being raped by islamic refugees annually, just so you could continue your middle eastern power games? Fuck that. I kinda hope for a extreme right wing fascist regime in sweden the next 4 years, deportation en masse is the only solution to the problems we face here right now.

« Reply #465 on: May 23, 2018, 11:26:02 »
Uh, yeah, last time European countries were dominated by far right fascist governments things worked out pretty well.

Again, I know there is a sort of "purity" issue you're dancing around, especially with rhetoric about European women being raped by the thousands by Islamic refugees (interested in a source for that, by the way, as it appears that the claim is false).

Here's what some others have said: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/crime-sweden-rape-capital-europe/

"Just as there’s no evidence supporting the claim that newly-arrived refugees have caused an increase in sexual crimes in Sweden, there’s also no proof that the city of Malmö is a “rape capital” of Europe (or the world) – it doesn’t even lead the country in reported rapes."

Small rises in claims of rape in Sweden were also attributed to a broadening of the definition of rape recently.

Or this: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/crime-sweden-part-ii-refugee-men-overrepresented-swedish-crime/

"However, most violence in Sweden can’t be linked to asylum seekers. Instead, economic stagnation in immigrant communities that formed decades ago has resulted in intergenerational poverty, which has in turn fueled the proliferation of street gangs."

"Joakim Palmkvist, a long-time crime reporter for the Swedish newspaper Sydsvenskan, which is based in Malmö, explained that there is no massive new crime wave being perpetrated by newly-arrived refugees in Sweden’s suburbs — instead, crime today is an iteration of gang violence that has been going on in the country since the 1990s, starting with American exports such as the motorcycle gangs Hell’s Angels and Bandidos."

"The proportion of people who say they have been victim of any crime during the year have declined over the past decade, from 26 percent in 2005 to 24 percent in 2015. Primarily, the proportion of households who are victims of property crimes decreased, from 13 percent in 2006 to 10 percent 2015."

People are, of course, free to believe whatever they want, and generally seek out information that confirms their biases. If you want to believe what Donald Trump and Nigel Farange and the far right believe about refugees and crime and threats to European "purity" you are free to believe that. But it simply doesn't make it true. And if you want to support racist and fear mongering far right fascists, have at it. Thankfully most people don't feel the same way.

Offline J-Rod10

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Slipstream Cycle Works
« Reply #466 on: May 23, 2018, 21:47:13 »
Out of curiosity, why do you assume he is dancing around a "purity" issue?

Germany is the country in the EU that has taken in the most, and they've found them responsible for the uptick in violent crime. Uptick in truck attacks as well. The News Years Eve attacks were widely reported a couple years ago. The BBC has a good write up on the study that has been done on it over the last few years since Merkle decided to buck EU policy and open the doors to over 1M of them.

Though, the crimes are less likely to be carried out by Middle Easterners, as they seem to not to want to jeopardize their chance of staying. It's people who have fled Northern Africa that are committing them, mostly.

Offline datadavid

« Reply #467 on: May 24, 2018, 02:31:08 »
Out of curiosity, why do you assume he is dancing around a "purity" issue?

Germany is the country in the EU that has taken in the most, and they've found them responsible for the uptick in violent crime. Uptick in truck attacks as well. The News Years Eve attacks were widely reported a couple years ago. The BBC has a good write up on the study that has been done on it over the last few years since Merkle decided to buck EU policy and open the doors to over 1M of them.

Though, the crimes are less likely to be carried out by Middle Easterners, as they seem to not to want to jeopardize their chance of staying. It's people who have fled Northern Africa that are committing them, mostly.
He's just an idiot pc monger. No point bothering. Recent reports in Swedish mainstream media says immigrants are responsible for 95.6% of violent rapes. We have all kinds of islamic terrorism in Sweden now, people are getting murdered by migrants in troubling numbers to say the least. There is going to be a backlash.
Our establishment and police force are now telling us to get used to bombings, mass killings and group rapes. All in the name of cultural pluralism. Seriously, fuck that and fuck you pc idiots.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 02:44:12 by datadavid »

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #468 on: May 24, 2018, 02:52:26 »
Is civilised discourse really so difficult?

Crazy
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline datadavid

« Reply #469 on: May 24, 2018, 04:53:14 »
Is civilised discourse really so difficult?

Crazy
I'm way past civilised discourse and quite pissed off at those assholes telling us to enjoy the situation and welcome the murdering lot from countries bombed by the u.s, thank you very much.