www.CITYLIMITMOTO.com

www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.lostapostlejewelry.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: "the Mooch"  (Read 39952 times)

Online J-Rod10

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Slipstream Cycle Works
Re: "the Mooch"
« Reply #490 on: May 26, 2018, 17:37:53 »
Kim needs this in a bad way.

In a I don't want to get Julius Caesar'd way.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #491 on: May 27, 2018, 02:37:15 »
Kim will be dead inside a year.

The days of throwing threats around, and having money thrown his way to shut him up have passed.

He was afraid to go to the summit because he thought there may be a coup in his absence. He's in a precarious situation. He's flat broke, and the way he typically gets money to give to those that protect him, has stopped working. I expect an increase in him killing those around him, due to the paranoia that they want to kill him,  and with that, those around him are going to kill him.

Kim needs this in a bad way.

In a I don't want to get Julius Caesar'd way.

Where is this information coming from?

I haven't seen anything about it in any of the sources I see.

Crazy
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline datadavid

« Reply #492 on: May 27, 2018, 06:47:06 »
You know this is the equivalent of the "I have a black friend who agrees with me on this so I can't be racist" argument in the US?

I'll just leave these here. Wish you the best of luck in your online ranting against "the other' and your life of irrational fear. They're probably monitoring you and coming for you next for your bold, "anti-pc" statements.

As an aside, do you find it at least somewhat ironic that you told someone who doesn't live in Sweden not to comment on Swedish politics, and you're on a thread discussing American politics?

So, if i listen to secular arabs saying that we cannot allow islam to spread i europe, because they have seen the consequences first hand, you are still right? Damn.. so clever.
Who would you say are coming for me? So you are against freedom of speech, thats just like your type.
And since you cant get anything in your thick skull - american politics affects everyday life here, so we can have an opinion on it. You wouldnt know the difference between a culturally homogenous sweden or the car burning shithole this has become, because of people like you, and it would not affect you, so you dont get to have a say in this.

Besides, even the established parties here realize they have lost this battle.
Everyone pretty much agrees mass migration to a small country does not work.
Every party says honor killings and sexual mutilation cannot continue, that clan rule and sharia law must be countered.
 The people will have their say in september.

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #493 on: May 27, 2018, 07:45:04 »
So you're against the Americans, you're against muslims (all 1.7 billion?)

Who are you in favour of, apart from the phobic Right?

If the centrists don't win the next election the only losers will be the Swedes.

Crazy

Online J-Rod10

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Slipstream Cycle Works
« Reply #494 on: May 27, 2018, 13:22:56 »
Where is this information coming from?

I haven't seen anything about it in any of the sources I see.

Crazy

Lot of articles floating around.

http://www.businessinsider.com/kim-jong-un-worried-about-military-coup-singapore-summit-trump-2018-5

Online J-Rod10

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
    • Slipstream Cycle Works
« Reply #495 on: May 27, 2018, 13:55:11 »
Kim blew his load trying to shoot missiles over Japan and scare the world. The money train has derailed. You don't really think he just all of a sudden wants to be a good guy, and give up the nuclear weapons, out of the blue, he has almost literally poured every penny into over the last decade, do you?

He's broke. Dictators don't last long when they go broke.

If this summit fails, he's as good as gone. If it succeeds, he can go back with the promise of loosened sanctions, possibly humanitarian aid. He'll have less power, but that's better than being dead.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 22:56:36 by J-Rod10 »

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #496 on: May 27, 2018, 17:59:14 »
The people will have their say in september.

But what are they going to do for the owls?

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/06/stealing-owls/559136/

Crazy

Offline datadavid

« Reply #497 on: May 28, 2018, 14:55:44 »
So you're against the Americans, you're against muslims (all 1.7 billion?)

Who are you in favour of, apart from the phobic Right?

If the centrists don't win the next election the only losers will be the Swedes.

Crazy
I'm a farmer so i vote center by default, besides their party leader is the cutest of the bunch.
But if you would be reading swedish newspapers you would know that noone is pleased with the development, and the sweden democrats will almost certainly have majority in the election.
And im fine with that as the center parties are a toothless bunch. At least they are vocal against islamization and pro integration.
And i'm not against americans Or even muslims, its just that you guys have insane foreign policys, meddle too much where you have no business, and are way too prone to murder, displace people and cause chaos to advance your insane agendas. And the muslims can be muslim all they want, as long as they stay where they are and dont come here making demands.
If they would have behaved like human beings and not animals while living here we would have no problems with them.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 15:01:44 by datadavid »

Offline datadavid

« Reply #498 on: May 28, 2018, 15:04:11 »
But what are they going to do for the owls?

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/06/stealing-owls/559136/

Crazy
Quoted:
"Thieves may be emboldened by the fact that police are already stretched thin, thanks to surging burglaries and gang violence in Swedish cities."

Still cant see we have very serious problems here?
Get your blinds off man.
Several thousand police officers have already quit their jobs, they cant handle dealing with all the murders and rapes as it is, with the judicial system siding with the criminals, their wages are shit and they risk being killed by gangs wielding military arms. I would not put up with it, i fully understand them quitting.
If it gets bad enough martial law will be employed, there might be a coup or a civil war. Just because "tolerant" people like you have let this go on for too long.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 15:08:09 by datadavid »

« Reply #499 on: May 28, 2018, 16:26:20 »
If they would have behaved like human beings and not animals while living here we would have no problems with them.

Just gonna leave this here.
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.