1971 honda cl350 resto-mod

Alex18701

So I bought this bike when I was 17 in San Francisco currently 21.... I was planning on riding this bike once I've got my license plans have changed. Things changed due to the fact that I ended up getting a '08 GSXR-650 which is awesome and a lot better than the cb350. I want to make a piece of art and a functional machine. I've written a post already regarding the front and rear wheel which is wider than stock. I'm writing this to have a record of my progress and also share my work with anyone who would like to do something similar or just like what a they see. there may be certain delays but my goal is to have this completed by the end of the year. currently in college so taking advantage of the summer to work on this :D.

Picture of the bike over all.

- extended the chain guard
- extended the swing arm
- sun rims rear 4.25 x 18
- sun rims front 3.25 x 18
- shortened the rear fender used a cb750 rear fender( fit barely but looks good going to powder coat black)
- aluminum handle bars black anodized
- gauges black LED mechanical speedo and electronic tach
- converting front and rear sprocket and chain to 520 (reducing weight and slimmer)
- tank is going to be painted candy orange
- seat pan will be powder coated and re-upholstered
- shocks are new black from (4into1)
- front forks have been resealed and replaced the old fork tubes.
- will be powder coating all the black parts, frame, swingarm, tripple clamps, wheel hubs, engine case, forks etc.

will be adding more soon. and better pics. ;D

Attachments

• image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 288
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 270
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    898.2 KB · Views: 199
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    944.7 KB · Views: 211
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 214
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    768 KB · Views: 223
So far it has cleared the chain as is... but might have to modify some things here and there. As for the tire being over kill i would agree, I might bore the engine out just to give it more power and I'm not planning on using the bike as a track bike or to go fast. its just going to be a reliable cruiser. ;D

Back
Top Bottom