BMW r90s bitsa bomber

That's the good kinda busy....the busy on two wheels is therapy! But then there's all of the other bike related work that has been going on. Like "touring out" my wife's cbr250r with Hepco & Becker panniers and top case. She's ready for the thaw too!

6u9u5u6y.jpg

So the thaw is approaching. The bomber is ready. So far right at 2000 miles on her since rebuild. Added some flair to make her road friendly. Made a mud flap for the front fender out of an old beat up dirt bike part I had in the shed. Added some Louisville flair. Also made an ammo can tool box for the back with a water tight box. Serves two purposes. Adds tool storage and also brings the rear rack level with the rear of the seat to make lashing my top bag perfect. Also added some rust revival flair to that. And finally added a sheepskin cover to the seat. Makes a HUGE difference in all day comfort. Other than that just odds and ends like extra accessory outlets for charging, brake adjustments, new EBC rotors and pads for the front, and new tires all around. She's a road dog!

equhuqar.jpg

pe3a6apy.jpg

arenyzyd.jpg

ada6y9yz.jpg

uzyba9yn.jpg

arutymas.jpg

And recently I've been busy hand painting pinstripes on the bike. Absolutely pleased with the way it's coming together.

za4a8uva.jpg

enegede3.jpg

4ytejyhe.jpg

mejejyhe.jpg

emusuzy5.jpg

yne4ugub.jpg

Back
Top Bottom