FEBRUARY 2015 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTE!

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bradj said:
thanks to the 11 people with a heart

Well I guess everyone needs to learn in life. Theres nothing wrong with getting beat. Its the fact that someone thinks it deserves the nomination in the first place that makes ALL 3 WINNERS. Besides, All 3 are nice bikes.

I think it might help if, This springtime you get a shot of Lydia and her machine covered in mud from head to valve stem caps. After a day of having tons of fun with it!

WOW!!! BY ONE VOTE!

Won by the same method that most good things have come to my life.
A little bit of talent, and a lot of persistence. :D

Thanks to all who voted, and bradj for nominating us 222 of the 374 times. 8)

Now I do need to get it cleaned up and take some new pics, gotta look good for the banner. ;)

Congrats 4eyes!

Just sent you a PM for the $50 gift certificate. Let us know when you can get back with us and we'll send over the details.

Thanks to all that participated in the February BOTM.

Congrats Mike, well deserved, I did however vote for the Pink bike this time, but have voted for your's about 372 of the 374 times nominated ;D

Well, I think I voted for you all 374 times. ::)

Congrats! Well deserved Sir! :D 8)

Congrats Mike. It is well deserved :)

And Brad, tell Lydia not to give up just yet. A wise man once said "Every month until it wins" ;)

Congrats Mike! :D

Tho, honestly, had I known the Pink PW belonged to an 8 year girl, I would have voted for the PW 10 times or more. :(

I have a real soft spot for the Yammie, having restored a '73 250 and a '77 400. When I was 17 and 150 lbs the 250 was a quick bike! Very, very nice machine, congrats! :)

Back
Top Bottom