CB350/360 starter block off plug, speedo spacers, tach plugs

Re: CB350/360 starter block off plug

................................remove starter chain and starter motor sprocket, would probably be a bit noisy if you left them in there ;)

Hey man... Do you have anymore of the starter block off plugs..? Nice gear man... '69 CL 350 K1

Let me know, Thanks...

Hi, did you PM me and get a plug?

crazypj said:
................................remove starter chain and starter motor sprocket, would probably be a bit noisy if you left them in there ;)

Yeah yeah 8)
should have said "all starter components" haha
Ill be needing one of these eventually

I made more shiny bits. ;)
Neevo wanted a speedo drive eliminator spacer so I made an extra one
It's for CB360 but will fit 350 and 400f if you can either run without speedo or are using an electronic one so don't need speedo drive on hub
Here's pics
Speedospacer-2.jpg

Speedospacer-1.jpg

And what they look like unpolished
Speedoeliminator-1.jpg

would you be interested in making a tach block off plug for a cb550? Something like this.
2437.jpg

I already make speedo/tach plugs but I don't make them like that
I make mine different so weather/water cant get inside
'O' ring is just under flange.
They will fit 550 as it's pretty much same set up as 360
I also make them so you don't have to remove cam cover to take the drive gears out so I guess mine are far superior ;D
I don't have any pics of latest version, they use a smaller 'O' ring that works with flat and countersunk cam covers. They even fit CB/CM400T with slight modification to flange

TachoplugMKIII.jpg

This was the MkI version that needed the drive gear removed, made it 3~4 yrs ago
CB360revcounterplug.jpg

No Idea, what is the hole diameter?
I can make a 'one off' if you send measurements (and it's different to 350/360 etc)

broncoboy79 said:
You have any Cb350 Starter plugs in stock? Im starting to stock up on parts for my build.

It's a hobby not a business, I make a couple at a time, depending how bad my back feels, sometimes takes a day or so.
I think I have one almost finished, center hasn't been milled out
I'll check later

Yeah I got that. I'm just now getting parts together so I'm in no big hurry. Just shoot me a pm when you got one ready.

If somebody doesn't want to wait I have one of crazypj's starter block off plugs that I won't be using because I sold my 360.

Awesome parts! I will be contacting you soon about ordering some of your gear! Just getting started tearing into a 74 cb360!

Hi All, couple of people contacted me before Christmas about tach plugs.
I've got a couple
One thing I noticed though, not all motors have a chamfer around hole, CB350 has sharp edge on some motors
Here's what CB360 looks like, you can see chamfer around hole
Without it, the 'O' ring may hang upmaking screw difficult to fit (btw, clean it up if its as dirty as mine ;) )
CB360tachdrive_zps0a12bf72.jpg

Back
Top Bottom