Morini....A Moped...

DesmoBro

Busted Nut
Bought another moped ...this one is special tho... A previous owner Special... Lucky for me the guy was an engineer
A Duct Tape Engineer.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 265
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 283
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 287
And he would not budge on price...alas... He had too much $$ into it....like 3 life times worth of Duct Tape.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 274
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 289
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 281
Luckily i had some parts for this motor....and a better frame....and rear shocks...and wheels and tires....A Polini Kit....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 277
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 280
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 269
Opened up the transfers...and tossed it together....

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    868.5 KB · Views: 270
  • image.png
    image.png
    764.3 KB · Views: 275
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 264
Got another seat (not ready) and lower bars ( somewhere) but this should do while i Dial it in ....couple more wires and a starter clutch cable ....then ill mount the tank and see if she fires.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 262
Wow impressive before and after, cool little build. Those tires plus expansion chamber make it look like a blast.

I just want to know how the master of trade wasn't able to get this dude to budge. Surely, you had a duct tape wallet or some shit to offer.

So she runs!....slowly...im thinkng air leak, and it may be jetted a bit big....oh and i snapped and exhaust stud trying to chase down that damn airleak!....so it will have to come apart, get drilled out and re tapped and then i will give it another go.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 273
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 277
So you guys ....You gotta know....this .....moped.... fuckin .....rips!
Holy Shit 45 mph is no joke on basically a bicycle....yesterday i was jetted way high....i put an 88 main in the carb anticipating getting a 2 speed version of this moped...didnt happen....yet....anyways i tried a 74 main jet....major difference still kinda slow on the bottom end but kept picking up speed til 30 then it blasts to 40..... Tried a 70 main....Different Animal all together.....tons of low end then it jumps on the pipe in the mid range and just hauls fuckin ass....did 50 mph down a hill....ill have to get more video of it and post that shit...
The drilling of the broken stud didnt go so well....broke a drill bit off in the hole on the grade 8.8 bolt i used in there....i was gonna cry... And throw things and have a tantrum....but i ate some pizza instead and went back and made a temp fix so i could run it....Sooo glad I did

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    988.3 KB · Views: 261
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 265
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 271
Back
Top Bottom