Z1R Any of you hoarding a Kawasaki ZIR tank?

you mean you are nt rushing right out to get this one? you dont have to paint or line it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-1983-KAWASAKI-KZ-1000R-SUPERBIKE-REPLICA-ELR-GAS-TANK-/111986763555?hash=item1a12ee6723:g:Zl0AAOSwud1XAdih&vxp=mtr

i know where there is a z1r (with some big smoothies clamped to the head)sitting next to a GTO in a field next to a trailerhouse
but he aint selling :(,shit is gonna sit and rust back to the earth
thats all :'(

xb33bsa said:
i know where there is a z1r (with some big smoothies clamped to the head)sitting next to a GTO in a field next to a trailerhouse
but he aint selling :(,shit is gonna sit and rust back to the earth
thats all :'(

Just go steal the fuckin tank off it man

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

I have this tank sitting in the garage, pretty sure its a Z1R. Also fairly sure I have the key (tho I don't know where exactly ATM)

Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20160508_173753 (1).jpg
    IMG_20160508_173753 (1).jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 189
Giddy-up... that's the ticket!! ;D

Grazz256 said:
I have this tank sitting in the garage, pretty sure its a Z1R. Also fairly sure I have the key (tho I don't know where exactly ATM)

Thoughts?

That the one, how is the inside and PM me a price please

wow that is awesome,
i wonder if the japs copied the coffin tank choppers of the era or coffin tanked maicos and ceezees
such a wonderful pleasing efficient shape
the superbike we built used one as well
nope wait a sec that's a mk11 aint it ? but another home run in style in my ho

Attachments

• John_Woo_Kawasaki.jpg
    John_Woo_Kawasaki.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 471
CarbsAndCylinders said:
Tuna, are you putting the tank on a Z1R or something else?

I wish I were, but close, a 1976 KZ1000. Plan would be to clone a Z1R modified.

The bike is in my KZ1K Modified thread:

I use a worn out 1978 Cadillac Coupe de Ville key to open every one of my tanks. They often only have 1 or 2 pins.

deviant said:
I use a worn out 1978 Cadillac Coupe de Ville key to open every one of my tanks. They often only have 1 or 2 pins.

That's a good tip, I was really wondering how I would open it if the key was gone..

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom