SR500 Barber Tracker

Got slowed down when some lowlife broke into my house on sat. N stole bout $4,000.00 worth if stuff. Been upping the security for my house to feel comfortable enough to make it this year. Luckily no one was hurt and it's all replaceable. Now I can get back to work.

Sorry to hear that man that's ridiculous. Why anyone would stoop that low just baffles me

Condolences J, some fuck ass stole my pistol out of my truck a couple weeks ago IN MY DRIVEWAY. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY. WHILE I WAS INSIDE. You wanna talk about not feeling safe....

Who was the dumbass here, the thief or the idiot who left a gun where it could be easily stolen? ::)

o1marc said:
Who was the dumbass here, the thief or the idiot who left a gun where it could be easily stolen? ::)
you need to go be a dick somewhere else!!!

o1marc said:
how's the sportster coming along retard I'll bet your killing it at the cash bash fire hall car and truck shows

bradj said:
how's the sportster coming along retard I'll bet your killing it at the cash bash fire hall car and truck shows
Naw, this is Georgia. More like the IGA parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o1marc said:

You're not wrong but gtfo with that shit, you think I couldn't possibly have already considered that?

The answer is the THIEF jackass.

Back to the business at hand, how many more holes are you drilling in this bitch? I wanna see some serious weight loss

machining a straight fitting for the r6 brake fluid reservoir

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    696.1 KB · Views: 337
Back
Top Bottom