Bad Points, a comic

Believe me if I can figure out a way to make money off you guys I will

Crazy, you are probably the only person here I could go toe to toe with naming comic strips. Yours'll be free.

Rich Ard said:
Yours'll be free.

With that offer you have now become my second favourite cartoonist!

My first favourite will (probably) always be this man:

Attachments

• Herriman self portrait.jpg
    Herriman self portrait.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 731
Redbird said:
Ha! Being there doesn't guarantee you'll get all the jokes... just that you'll be present when they happen :p

And I was soooo lookin forward to callin you Reeshard all weekend :)

He will too.
He called me Jew Stain all weekend ;D

Anxiously awaiting the strip on a Honda spewing oil on a Harley following it. Or maybe one on gasket installation. Or maybe cup holder attachment. Or maybe....well, I could go on and on and on......

None of those things make me look good, so that would be silly. Although there's probably a comic in the time I coAted Randy's sporty with oil. :)

CharlieT said:
Anxiously awaiting the strip on a Honda spewing oil on a Harley following it. Or maybe one on gasket installation. Or maybe cup holder attachment. Or maybe....well, I could go on and on and on......
hahaha i heard about this guy, welcome. a rich mabie a how to on getting the most life outta wheel bearing. a det cord coming off a yamaha battery with a bunch of over weight butterflys flying around the plunger box t handle.
the correct way to burn a spider to death, and keep your house intact.
Or a how do fill goldwing forks or one of my favorits where did all the coffee cups go?

These are too cool!

Makes me miss Pawn's "Devil a day"

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=20478.0
for all you newer gentelman.

bradj said:
hahaha i heard about this guy, welcome. a rich mabie a how to on getting the most life outta wheel bearing. a det cord coming off a yamaha battery with a bunch of over weight butterflys flying around the plunger box t handle.
the correct way to burn a spider to death, and keep your house intact.
Or a how do fill goldwing forks or one of my favorits where did all the coffee cups go?

I call this one "How Brad Gets To Work"

...though I'll admit that I had to discharge a fire extinguisher in my garage a couple of weeks ago after trying to light a spider on fire.

JohnGoFast said:
These are too cool!

Makes me miss Pawn's "Devil a day"

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=20478.0
for all you newer gentelman.

Bummer, looks like he pulled them down.

If I weren't at work that drawing would have Yinzer's truck nose down in the pile, Justin calling for a ride, and Big Rich doing a burnout on your roof.

Back
Top Bottom