R.I.P??

Hoofhearted said:
R.I.P.?? Not a chance. They're alive and well and stylin' it!

This may in fact be the worst looking motorcycle I have ever seen.

Hoofhearted said:
I take it you're not a streetfighter fan?

I like some Street fighters, the problem is when they are executed horribly or look super gotti. I also hate it when the angled seat has too much of anything beyond a realistic angle, that looks terrible too.

I understand that Streetfighters, like many other styles of motorcycles, evoke a variety of emotions. The love/hate thing exists just about everywhere, and I'm really not trying to "start something" here. Personally, just like chops, bobbers, etc, I like lots of them and some others I'm not so fond of. :)

I'm just guessing that, based on the 'action' here at DTT, as a trend they're trending down. :-\

^^^^ i heard that ^^^^ i thought mine would sell in a week priced at $2,000 but all i get are $1500 offers.....seems like the trend is over and out

DesmoBro said:
^^^^ i heard that ^^^^ i thought mine would sell in a week priced at $2,000 but all i get are $1500 offers.....seems like the trend is over and out

Well if thats the case then Street trackers are filling the void then cause there appears to be an increase.

IMO you see street fighter done right or they are someone's abortion but that can be said about everything from space stations to shoes !

As with most type of builds, the more you make it "your own style" the less it becomes someone elses "style". Thus the resale value of streetfighter type bikes tends to drop. Some are very cool but most are fugly and look ridden hard and put away wet.

Well i also think Streetfighters are dying because the manufacturers are building them now with more style out of the box needing less custom work. Ie mv Agusta brutale, ktm super duke, z1000, etc, etc.

Basically put a fender eliminator and maybe some new signals and these bikes are good to go.

True but are those more considered naked bikes or street fighters ? I had a Honda 919 for awhile and looking at the bike you could call it either !

i dig some streetfighters, but i hate when someone thinks they've made one just because they took the plastics off and put on one of those stupid mask looking headlights. here's one i built...

105384e5fa1dce19e9.jpg

No doubt some are pretty simple "strip it down and ride" builds. Others have a great deal more thought and effort behind them. :D

Actually... kinda like some cafe builds I've seen! ;)

7aliveatlast7 said:
i dig some streetfighters, but i hate when someone thinks they've made one just because they took the plastics off and put on one of those stupid mask looking headlights. here's one i built...

105384e5fa1dce19e9.jpg
\
good lord almighty where is the eye bleach :'( oh the huge...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmp9_bwNQPg

Back
Top Bottom