Cafe seat hoops/loops FOR SALE!! $50 +free shipping to USA addresses

Yes, sorry, I've been away for awhile, but yes, I can help you out if you still need it. Just let me know what width you are looking for.

Are you still making seat hoops? I need one that is 9 inches od to od, with an upswept kick up and the pipe have a 1inch diameter. How much will it be and what will be the final overall length?

Paid for one on the 3rd and no response from seller after I paid. Emailed a couple times but haven't heard back. Seems like a reputable guy since so many people have bought from him, so I'm guessing he's just busy?

I've ordered a couple hoops from him already and never had a problem. I would give it a little more time as he's only had 2 business days since your payment. I don't think that's enough time to start questioning someone's reputation.

Still no reply. Definitely want to give someone the benefit of doubt. I know this is just a side project for him and he very well may not visit this forum often. I'd just like to know what's up so I can order elsewhere if I need to. I have everything else I need to finish my frame and I'm getting anxious to get it don't and move on to the next project.

Messaged me back today. Basically we were corresponding, I sent the payment then messaged him right after sending the payment on here with my address. He didn't get that message because it went to his junk folder. He sent it to the address on my paypal, which is an old address (I thought I had removed it but apparently not.)

Long story short, he's a solid guy. He shipped it super fast too! Just sucks I didn't get it haha.

Sorry I missed your email man. Hope the new loop got to you without any issues. Good luck with your build and thanks for letting me make things right.

Sure, I can help you. What specs did you need? Message me your request and your Paypal email address. Thanks.

I just received my hoop and it's pretty frickin awesome.

I purchased the upswept version and the angle is perfect. You've got a great eye.

Thanks a lot, goose.

Got mine today. Thanks for the quick turnaround! It seems to fit almost perfect on my 360. A little heat to spread it out 0.25" wider and its golden. Thanks!

54872e899b54ec1aaa6bd6cad0e3666e.jpg

4ff4b070fd1020d8925bdc18bac36a02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom