FS: CB350 Engine Parts

ridesolo

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
I have been parting out a '72 CB350 and have the following engine parts out and ready to ship. I thought I'd list them on here before putting them up on eBay. All are MAKE ME AN OFFER + shipping. (I use USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes whenever possible to try and keep costs down. But if I can send them cheaper I will do that also,)

Cam/rocker box w/ top, cam & rockers all in place. Points cover, points, etc all there. It all looks to be in pretty good shape to me, but I'll be happy to send close-up pix if requested.

Cylinder. The bores look pretty good and hardly worn, in my opinion all would be well w/ a fresh hone. (again, will send pix) I'll throw in the pistons as well. One small fin at the top back is cracked, probably not easily visible when engine is assembled.

Crankshaft. Oil filter/slinger is still attached. Looks pretty good, bearings feel really smooth and clean.

Stator. Starter sprocket is still w/ the rotor.

Complete transmission gearset. Clutch still attached.

Shift drum & forks. All look very nice.

Complete kick start shaft assembly. Looks good, worked good.

Carbs, cases, & head are gone.

Also still have a good, solid non-titled rolling frame. A very clean tank w/ a couple of dents but no rust inside, nearly perfect sidecovers (SOLD!). Original air boxes SOLD!. Really nice original seat. Original, intact wiring harness.

Hey I need some more engine parts.

Particularly the shift shaft, and pieces, shift drum detent, oil filter, maybe even the pistons if they are in good shape.

budlite282 said:
Hey I need some more engine parts.

Particularly the shift shaft, and pieces, shift drum detent, oil filter, maybe even the pistons if they are in good shape.

Cool. I have the shift drum and all associated parts on eBay right now for $45 including shipping. Everything's there including the detent, all ready to go. Also have the pistons which don't look too bad in my opinion. (They aren't on eBay.) Small problem w/ the oil slinger... I don't have the tool required to get it off the crank and have the whole thing listed on eBay as well. If I could get it off there I'd be happy to get it to you and then relist the crank w/o it. Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom