Blue Haze - a two-stroke miscellany

Thanks!
Here's how it looks today. Needs paint on the tins yet and a bunch of silver powder coat (frame, swingarm, side stand, etc)

What's happening it been a few days. Here is my latest project

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 232
I'm building another of my dads bikes from pictures

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 224
Should have a nice pair of Titans once it's all said and done

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 230
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 217
looking real nice Brad! Wish I had a stock one to go with my modified one as seen above.

Is that tank setup from Paul Miller? He was selling some freshly painted tins on ebay with that same scheme.

By the way, I see some T500's with amber rear turn signals and I have seen some with red rear turn signals. Just curious why that is? I noticed yours are red. Mine were amber. Is one a European versus USA import? Of did they change that based on year?

The wheel disc was for the timing lights at the drag strip and yea it alum

The tank and tins are just the stuff I had my dad body work and paint Paul millers stuff if rad but out of my price range
Thanks

bradj said:
I'm building another of my dads bikes from pictures

Never took you for the sentimental type...

;) ;D

Welcome back. 8)

I love to see old Triples still racing!! 8) 8)

I love the second photo! A Senior Air Force NCO in uniform with an Alpinestars cap pulling a massive wheel!

stroker crazy said:
This looks like fun!

Mercurio 125 frame, Pursang 250 enlarged to 360, Cagiva Mito bits and pieces etc.

More photos at: http://rocket-garage.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/illegal-mercury-xtr.html#more

thanks for posting that ,it is tasty to a point ,but it should have a nice set of marzocchi or cerianis instead of the hideous upsidowners,the mags look a bit less out of place but not much ,the pogo shock is dumber than a day old $&%^*&(*()
the sphagetti like water pipe frame on those buls is not up to handling all that grip and loads of wide sticky radials
but i lke the concept and i guess i should do what i spew with my street plated 360 bul at least it is cro-homo-oly frame

My first thought was Wow. That thing is awesome and then I remembered that those frames are made out of water pipe or something similar. I cannot imagine how much it would flex if pushed hard. It's still awesome though. :)

Back
Top Bottom