YZF750/1000R - The Fly 5

clem said:
Which dunlops? Just curious and you said that you like questions.

Yessir. Dunlop Sportmax GPR300's. Hell of a deal shipped from Revzilla. I need find a new tire swapper guy.

I like Revzilla. I dont like changing tires. I put the ones on my DS7 easy peasy in the summertime. Fought for an hour with the ones on the Daytona in the 35 degree cold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using DO THE TON mobile app

clem said:
I like Revzilla. I dont like changing tires. I put the ones on my DS7 easy peasy in the summertime. Fought for an hour with the ones on the Daytona in the 35 degree cold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using DO THE TON mobile app
The local mc shop in town mounts and balances tires for me for $10 a piece. I ain't messing with them for that lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You know all right dudes.

Tires came in. Nice Dunlops GPR300's

Attachments

• dunlop_gpr300s.jpg
    dunlop_gpr300s.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 1,086
Cupcake tin is genius!

HURCO550 said:
Cupcake tin is genius!

Heck, I thought everybody did it this way...... I'm also waiting to hear back on an offer I made for an ultrasonic cleaner, 10L size.

canyoncarver said:
Heck, I thought everybody did it this way...... I'm also waiting to hear back on an offer I made for an ultrasonic cleaner, 10L size.
Ha, could be. I'm way behind the times.

Correction, the 10L ultrasonic cleaner is on it's way. I've been wanting one for quite awhile.

canyoncarver said:
Correction, the 10L ultrasonic cleaner is on it's way. I've been wanting one for quite awhile.

that will probably work better than my "large capacity" setup lol

b95b6a4f882d82619c4f1dbcc01f33c2.jpg

I see you have an Ichiban Moto cleaner. Cool. I need to find a good supply of race spec green zip ties....

teazer said:
I see you have an Ichiban Moto cleaner. Cool. I need to find a good supply of race spec green zip ties....

I was gonna use green gorilla tape, but black is all I had around at that point....

HURCO550 said:
that will probably work better than my "large capacity" setup lol

b95b6a4f882d82619c4f1dbcc01f33c2.jpg
I do something similar when casting molds. I attach the sander to the bottom of the table, and it pushes all the air bubbles to the top of the surface. Spritz the bubble with a water/alcohol solution and no more bubbles.

canyoncarver said:
Starting in on these finally tonight.

Be very careful you don't lose the o ring underneath the diaphragm cover. They run like poo without them.

You can ask me how I know if you like ::) ....

hillsy said:
Be very careful you don't lose the o ring underneath the diaphragm cover. They run like poo without them.
You can ask me how I know if you like ::) ....

I can guess! ;)

So, the Ebay seller of the hydrosonic cleaner cancelled my order 4 hours after I put it in. Said they didn't have them in stock and refunded my money. The next day they posted the same ones for 50$ more with "over 50 in stock". I'm gonna leave a steaming pile of dung on their feedback.

So...I found another one and have it on the way.

clem said:
That's lame. I hope that in a year they still have those 50 left in stock.

Right? I understand selling for market value but what they did was deceitful.

That shit has happened to me twice in the last few months. GP style exhaust bought for $10 and an alloy front fender bought for under $10. Both times I was given some shitty excuse and a refund. Both times the item was relisted with a reserve and a high Buy It Now.

JustinLonghorn said:
That shit has happened to me twice in the last few months. GP style exhaust bought for $10 and an alloy front fender bought for under $10. Both times I was given some shitty excuse and a refund. Both times the item was relisted with a reserve and a high Buy It Now.

Just curious, did you contact the sellers? I've considered it but figured it would be a waste of time.

Question. While testing only, do I have to run a fuel pump to the carbs even if I have a good gravity feed ?

This is my first go around with pressurized fuel systems.

Back
Top Bottom