my bobber build

How the hell did I miss this?..

DAMN!!.. I love that headlight!!..

frame is painted.
with appliance enamel ;D

SNB13289.jpg

and what my wife refers to as "Half a bike" ;D

SNB13290.jpg

btw if anyone wants the seat springs let me know, i'm changing to torsion springs.

btw a huge thanks goes out to crazypj for making me a custom exhaust stud and loco for the 71 engine

1536671.aca2d25a.l.jpg

mrkil said:
here you go noel

SNB13280.jpg

SNB13281.jpg

SNB13282.jpg

hey Jeff,
Thanks so much man!!..
15 min and I modified to take an 1157 LED bulb and turned it into a stop/tail light!!..
Its wicked.. I"ll probabbly use it on my Triumph Bobber, rather than the other one I made from the Carbide lamp!!..

Took it apart:
IMG_1668.jpg

Modified the light buld housing to take an 1157 bulb using the wiring internals from a Yamaha tail light:
IMG_1671.jpg

Repainted the shell and reassembeled:
IMG_1681.jpg

MVI_1683.AVI

the bike has moved into the livin room so it's time to get movin.

i'd like to have it done for mods and rockers toronto

SNB13291.jpg

front tire has a slow leak. sigh and it's a brand new tube.
so i'll sort that out tomorrow

Did you pinch it? I can't count the number of times I've done that.

probably not

i did the garbage bag install so there where no irons involved. tube was slightly inflated to avoid the pinch

i think that the tube was very old stock. i won't mention the shop i got it from but alot of there stuff is super old.

the rear (which was a brand new tube) was installed the same way without problem.

I'm kind of a lamer new guy -what is the garbage bag trick? Sounds like it could save 20 bucks of labor from the shop, and just invest in a new tube for $13 bucks or so instead of $30 or so to have the tube changed. P.S. I really like pretty much everything about this build.

Swagger said:
Just.
Looks.
Right.
Agree 100%
Really nice job man.
And thanks for the mounting trick. I will defently use that next time.

Back
Top Bottom