What did you build this week?

Thread resurrect.
Needed some bags on the KLR so I grabbed some aluminum and went to town on mounts

Add a little powder coat and some saddlemen bags and there you have it.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407765920.808982.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407765920.808982.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 746
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407765961.876804.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407765961.876804.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 711
Joon-yah Bourelle said:
nice job,but shouldn't you be working on a thumper?

It is a thumper ;D
Back to the SR starting tonight. Got my dual feed oil lines in this morning. Hopefully I'll finish the tank tonight

kick ass!!!! I'll be looking forward to it but most likely I'll be let down ;) And i built a plane from an erector set with my son. pics later

Nice work on the bags. I was stuck drinking rebel ipa and pbr in maine but it is ok you were busy ;D

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

Maritime said:
Nice work on the bags. I was stuck drinking rebel ipa and pbr in maine but it is ok you were busy ;D

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't get it there in time!
I will bring you a case with your name written on every beer in sharpie at barber ;D

HerrDeacon said:
Nice work on the mounts Sonic.

Thanks Perry.
I think I can make them out of a single piece of aluminum, so I may cut out another set on my CNC router in the next few weeks and see if that works

SONIC. said:
I couldn't get it there in time!
I will bring you a case with your name written on every beer in sharpie at barber ;D

Thanks! I was just kidding. I found some good enough beer LOL. I can't wait to get to barber even if I have to hitch hike.

I got my CNC up and running this week.

This is going to be fun.

Thanks to Tim for the vector

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409350853.060016.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409350853.060016.jpg
    280.5 KB · Views: 710
No offense but that would look cool in my shop......without the sonic works on it. Haha

Some of the stuff to cleans my brain when I get stuck on how to do something

Attachments

• photo 1-2.JPG
    photo 1-2.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 653
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 626
clem said:
No offense but that would look cool in my shop......without the sonic works on it. Haha

Oh offense taken sir, offense taken!
But in all seriousness I'm going to make up a bunch of them so I'll let you know.

I can cut wood and aluminum on it so it should be interesting to see what I can come up with

That little cnc will be fun fun fun. I see some cool custom bike parts as well as furniture stuff in your future ;D

Back
Top Bottom