my CB750 brat

And it's done :)

Put some pipes on, billet triple and some clip ons rather then the bars.

Enjoy
7159309840_1b734420bf_b.jpg

Must be quite a weird position with the clip ons, stock rear sets, and low front end..

I know mine is!

My cb650 has a similar setup, but im running the clip ons up top, and its still a weird position..switching to drag bars

man, i LOVE the look of this thing!! the new exhaust really snaps the whole thing together and makes it look a ton better than the hacked pipes. love the look of the seat, and good thinking keeping the original paint scheme!

Golly that's beautiful! I've always loved that look! The 4-1 exhaust is awesome.

Jeez I love this bike. I know it had it's share of negative attention, the end result is just so sick. Exactly how I would build it.

I also took a mint, near perfect KZ and made it the way I wanted it.

I like it.
Bet shes a little powerhouse w that 750 pushing her. If I was to ever build another it would be a 750.
very nice job.

Mike or anyone in the know,

Really thinking of looking at a 750 after I finish my 450 build. did he ever post up a build thread on this? Is it on another site? anyone got a link?

Thanks,
Gary

Here is a link to a quick build thread
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=32318.0

Awsome! Thanks Wership. Now if I could find a 750 that ran that they didn't want 4 grand for..LOL (still holding my breath) Maybe a GS or XS1100?

Ideas rolling around in my head.. Bwahahaha

Gary

i know im a little late to the party but i seen this on bike exif and was inspired to do a brat with mine, a few years back picked up this 75 but due to military obligations i havent had time to build.
IMAG0109_zps1f9d26ae.jpg

mocnyang,
Thanks for your service! Looks likea great bike to start out with. I am also a big fan of Oasis's bike. not conventional in the cafe sense, but something about it for a straight line bullet just speaks to me. Hopefully you will post up a build thread on yours. I would highly discourage the firestones (love the look, hate the lack of tack) but the rest of the bike is a thing of beauty to me.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom