New Jacket!

hey man... thats a ladies jacket!!..

kidding... :)

Nice jacket indeed!

haha. I wouldn't care if it was made for a three legged dog. If it looks good and fits me, I'll be happy. I really couldn't find any info on the specific model, but I thought it looked kind of old school so I figured the worst that could happen is I have to resell it. By the way Leon, I saw that Hein Gerricke that you had for sale a while back and I lust for that thing, but alas, I only saw that thread the other day so too late.

rustreddesign said:
haha. I wouldn't care if it was made for a three legged dog. If it looks good and fits me, I'll be happy. I really couldn't find any info on the specific model, but I thought it looked kind of old school so I figured the worst that could happen is I have to resell it. By the way Leon, I saw that Hein Gerricke that you had for sale a while back and I lust for that thing, but alas, I only saw that thread the other day so too late.

I was just teasing ya!!... I love the quality and styles of the Hein Gericke...
Seems to be more of them avaliable in UK and Eurpoe ebay...

Yeah.. Rocan now has that jacket... Athough I do recall him mentioning that he's out grown it.. It might be for sale!!..

what size tshirt do you wear, I've heard that leather stretches and was wondering what size I should get, I wear a med. t shirt, but a size 38-39 suit, update when you get it and lemme know. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom