Opinions please...

03rangerxlt

Been Around the Block
I don't won any riding gear except for the helmet and facemask I purchased from LoCo. I need a riding jacket, and I'm considering the Alpinstars Dragster. I am looking for something with coolong vents and protection but wont look too awfully out of place on my 1972 CB500. What do you guys think? I am thinking of putting one of my DTT patches on it, along with a Lucky 13 patch and a patch from one of my favorite rockabilly bands, The Psycho DeVilles. Are the looks right? Are these jackets worth a damn?
2008_Alpinestars_Dragster_Leather_Jacket_Black_White.jpg
apparel-alpinestars-street-jackets-men-leather-dragster-black-white-back-view.jpg

Any brand name riding jacket will take care of ya. As far as looks man, you decide. Its your face in the mirror.

Take the time to seek out a cool vintage jacket and customize it to be your own style just like your bike.

Yeah, don't try to go by any formula or what someone else thinks. Your eyes should know what you like and do not, and when you decide, wear it, proudly. Screw what anybody else thinks.

I agree with the others; you should pick whatever you like. But as for the jacket in question, I'd wear it. - Stout

The only one you have to impress is yourself. The rest will never be happy, no matter what you do.
Alpinstars is a good name so you don't have to worry about quallity. But as for the design...I think it looks OK. The white stripes give it a 70's look.

I would definitely wear that! Not too keen on the big logo on the back, but I don't think I'd really mind.

im with ringo. Cool jacket but the big logo on the back i dont like. Whatever you do you do it for yourself. Be unique

Back
Top Bottom