If I could have just one custom bike it would be this one.....

kowalski said:
I really like Icon's New jack. It's a Bandit 1200 powered gs1100 katana.

That is a sick bike. Not sure why anyone would remove the original engine but that is a gorgeous finished package. I am keeping that picture for sure. Nice.

Tr500

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 233
This is a Manx I had on the road 41 years ago. Pretty much did it for me back then and I'm sure it would do it for me today. I still have the Norton but the engine is in a friends Norton.

Since I could never afford the Britten, I am forced to settle for this-

376452458.jpg

bradj said:
Brad, what do we know about that beautiful bike? Frame is custom/aftermarket and very nice. rear wheel would look better back on my TD3 where it belongs :) Forks are Ceriani I think with Brembo brakes. Motor is air cooled and pipes could well be Replica of early TR500 pipes, but what is it and where did it come from? Looks like it was from a German website. Damned Euros and all their nice GP bikes and all we get are cruisers.......

I did find the website and the bike they stole the rear wheel from..
yamaha_tr3_1972.jpg
:)

Mcgoo said:
It's a work of art too :)

You've never heard of an RC166? Your "Vintage Performance Motorcycle" card, has hereby been REVOKED. Please leave it at the front desk, thank you. ;)

I worked hard to get my GS550 to sound like an RC166.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjTuZ8GaPu4

Lot more goin on that plastic there mang... looky closer, It's a ZRX but far from a stocker, strange the KYB's are still on it though.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Lot more goin on that plastic there mang... looky closer, It's a ZRX but far from a stocker, strange the KYB's are still on it though.

The foundation is still a basic zrx. I'm not dissing the zrx. I'm a Kawi Guy and I have a lightly modified zrx and love it. It's not as radical as it appears, that's all. I'm just not "feeling it" in terms of, "If I could have just one custom bike it would be this one... "

I'm really not complaining about the selections here, all are nice bikes. But some of them are not exactly "one of a kind customs". Come on kids... let's pick it up a little. ;) :D

Drewski said:
I believe this is simply a zrx with a body kit. Nice though! :D

I like it, used to follow Endurance racing around Europe back in the80s. Here's a blurry pic I took of the real thing at the Bol D'or. The red bike is a Laverda SFC triple

Here's a road going version they had for sale, or they'd fit the bodywork kit to your Kawaski while you waited at the circuit. Al I could afford was a sticker kit, which I still have somewhere.

Attachments

• Boldor 015.JPG
    Boldor 015.JPG
    721.6 KB · Views: 276
  • Boldor 010.JPG
    Boldor 010.JPG
    900.1 KB · Views: 256
I've always been partial to the "Bucky Barnes bike" from Easy Rider. It looks like a much better riding bike than "Cap's". But of course it is a moot point, since the bikes were stolen and parted out.
http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-hy-michael-madsen-easy-rider-bike-20141020-story.html :(

easy-rider1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom