Post a pic of your latest purchase

That would make sense. It also has a huge aftermarket CDi (at least that's what I think it is) box hanging off of the side.

I got the front hub for my single sided fork. It just might take a while to get out of the 4140.

Attachments

• 20190506_163237.jpg
    20190506_163237.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 177
New petcock arrived today for my XL250. A bit bigger than the original but not an issue.

Attachments

• IMG_20190507_211142.jpg
    IMG_20190507_211142.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 395
Rat_ranger said:
I got the front hub for my single sided fork. It just might take a while to get out of the 4140.

HA HA!!! Love it!

Don't screw up near the end, or you'll have to start over...

Oh yeah, it's projects like this that make me miss my old job. I could have programmed, set up and run it on a mill/turn in about 1 1/2 hours. But I moved on to a better job closer to home, so I get to take my time on the old little atlas. But I have to say for being a "hobby" lathe the atlas is pretty darn nice.

surffly said:

Nice, my son had one. I took it along as a spare when I got my race license, turned out I needed it to finish the afternoon session when my Bonnie lost a valve lash cap!

I was doing 140 on the high bank at Texas World Speedway, with my glasses rattling around inside my helmet, I could hardly see straight.

I know, not the same thing; but SIMILAR!

Attachments

• 074-01DUC.JPG
    074-01DUC.JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 192
trek97 said:
A diploma...
Your latest purchase was a diploma? Right on - I bought one of those too in Bangkok back in the day for $2.50 ::)

I'm only kidding man, congratulations!

(not kidding about my diploma though - total waste of $2.50 as it turns out. Sketchy dude with the letraset spelt my name wrong)

Back
Top Bottom