Tinted out wifes Civic this weekend

JRK5892

Over 1,000 Posts
35% up front and a bit darker than 15% in back, tough to see the front tints from the pics casue the sun was in the windshield but it looks great!

now i just got to figure out how to hook up an amp to her stock head unit to power her sub and the car is done!!!

She is very stoked!

i76ixx.jpg

fejngk.jpg

I will have to give them a shout... i got a quote from the guy that does alot of our marine stereo work. he told me 125 to wire it up, so i may just go that route and not have to mess with it... my truck has the suspension and brakes off of it for a major overhaul then i have radiator, waterpump, and a few other odds and ends to do on it, so i think i will just paysomeone to crawl around that little car.

the tints i had done, i did my old cars and i hate doing the back window! HATE IT! i actually like the 35% so much that i ordered some 3m tint last night so i can tint my passanger and driver windows on my truck

hell ya! looked everywhere for my old mostercable kit to hook up the amp and sub, could not find it anywhere! so i landed a power line, remote, RCA, and compasitor on ebay for 20 shipped!

then i just got to run the lines, bring it in to have the outputs form the Head unit hooked up to the line out for the amp, and she will be booming

also going to debadge the car, install black honda logo on trunk and Grill (maybe just grill), then have the chrome grill vinyal wrapped in black
then she is done! has always wanted a tricked out car, now she has one! just need to get some sounds up in that beiotch!

Back
Top Bottom