My 240z

sl8rxlr8r

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
FH000009.jpg

Thats what it used to look like. we've been taking our time with it... stripped completely down, been doing body work for a while now.... Hope to have it done by june or so...

Lots of mods and cool bits. I love this car. Its like owning a porsche to me... I'm a simple man.

Gorgeous man! That is my absolute dream car. I've kill for one. To me, it's the nicest looking car ever.

Be sure to post pics when you have it done.

beautiful, I used to have a 78 280 and a 280 2+2. wish I never got rid of those. Hopefully my pops will hand down his 74 all original porsche 914. hopefully.

Great looking car.
A friend of mine used to have a orange 260Z and I have always wanted one after being around his.

Sharp car there. Used to have a 280zx around that was rusted out to the door handles. It was in terrible condition but the little bugger went like stink.

-matt

HerrDeacon said:
Gorgeous man! That is my absolute dream car. I've kill for one. To me, it's the nicest looking car ever.

Be sure to post pics when you have it done.

Well now... That's probably something you shouldn't admit online. :D

Man, I love my car, but if I ever am able to buy another or if I get rid of this one Im getting either a old Z, a 510, or a e30 325is... the 80's were just such an awesome time for cars..

Finally got the car back from the body shop last week. I've been working on it off and on since 2004! Was in the shop since July 2009 getting body work finished.
_DSC0020.jpg

_DSC0019.jpg

_DSC0014.jpg

_DSC0004.jpg

thats a nice lookin Z man. heres my 280z....

DSC02715.jpg

oh yeah it has side pipes now too :) but sadly its sleeping for the winter...

ahhhh I have competition :p
I got addicted to these cars from the very first time i drove one. Awesome fun through the twistys

I am not a fan of the big block convertion on these cars, a beter swap is the RB26DETT from the skyline. Stick with datsun/nissan power and it just has more likability in my book, and performs better in the twisties!

I am loving what you have done so far, please tell me your not powering it with a chevy/ford/dodge engine!

mine has an rb20det ready to drop in as soon as the paint is done. The engine was dynoed at 260 rwhp in the last catr it was in which is about 130rwhp more than the standard 240z

rat_ cxn said:
mine has an rb20det ready to drop in as soon as the paint is done. The engine was dynoed at 260 rwhp in the last catr it was in which is about 130rwhp more than the standard 240z

ooooh...now your talking my kind of build!

Back
Top Bottom