81 CB750K rear brake pedal

evil-seed

Does someone have a picture of an 81 CB750K rear brake pedal and actuator arm installed? Looking to see how the return spring is connected.

Hey mate, I'm tearing down my '81 CB750K at the moment and take as many pics as I remember to so I can figure out where the heck everything goes back - not sure if these are gonna be helpful or not but they're the only photos I took of that spring -

Hope they help - let me know and maybe I can tale some more photos for you. happy to help =)

The first and third photo shows the spring that attaches from the brake assembly to the frame (behind the passenger footpeg plate), the second photo shows the spring that attaches to the brake light connector

The Jimbonaut said:
Hey mate, I'm tearing down my '81 CB750K at the moment and take as many pics as I remember to so I can figure out where the heck everything goes back - not sure if these are gonna be helpful or not but they're the only photos I took of that spring -

Hope they help - let me know and maybe I can tale some more photos for you. happy to help =)
That helps a TON (no pun intended), thank you!

Anytime mate - I'm working on the same bike so perhaps we can help each other out from time to time. Glad I could be of assistance!

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom