CT Rockers Club House in Construction!!!

Rockers CT

Piss Off Gits
Just a heads up to all those in the New England Area.. the CT Rockers have started to convert my 2 level garage into a proper clubhouse!... Downstairs full shop, Upstairs Bar, Pool Table, TV(for watching TT races and all the like) and yes a firepole/stripper pole...LOL I will keep you all informed and soon we will be having regular get togethers there...

Cheers and Keep riding(FAST)

Seth

I was wondering what the money was going towards. sorry I have been slow to get it to you I am finally working on getting my cafe back on the road long enough looking at it 2 years in the garage next month . I will paypal you your dough this weekend seth

cheers Kyle

Kyle.....

dont worry about the money .. next time i see you is cool.. and I still have your Pin Ups...

Garage Ratt....

We start construction in March.. once it warms up a tic... Beer can only anti-freeze so much... dont worry I will post many a construction shot!!!

We will have a proper get together once its done!

Cheers
SETH

haha true my friend, yeah i was workin on my shop the other day and it was a bit cold. but anyways cant wait to see some shots!

Seth, are u the guy whom attends BIA-Ct events ?
were u at cabin fever this past friday?

i am hacksaw (keith robinson) Road Rats MC - Philippines
and a member of BIA-Ct
i also hang out with the Murdercycles MC road crew.

i am just wondering if we met. i also attended the last 2 rocker reunions. (which were fkn great! )
and i had a BSA entered in THBC 2009 ACO.

Rockers CT said:
Just a heads up to all those in the New England Area.. the CT Rockers have started to convert my 2 level garage into a proper clubhouse!... Downstairs full shop, Upstairs Bar, Pool Table, TV(for watching TT races and all the like) and yes a firepole/stripper pole...LOL I will keep you all informed and soon we will be having regular get togethers there...

Cheers and Keep riding(FAST)

Seth

Yeah thats me.. Cheers mate... What ever happend with the Murdercycle boys and there club house.. Have the found anew one...

Cheers
SETH

they told me they are moving back to manchester proper.
they got screwed by zoning up where they were.
i went and hung with ray an todd at the hungry tiger after i left the bia dinner.
i THINK they have a place in mind, but i dont want to speak for them.

i come up from hamden, and really, i mostly just hibernated this winter. it truly was cabin fever for me.
but as such, i really fall out of the loop from time to time. so i am happy for the opportunity to talk here.

i'll see you sometime this summer for sure. i cant wait for the round of events to start this season.

yeah pouring re-enforcing slab in the basement to sure up the base floorng.. and starting th re-enfocing of the main upper floor as well.. next weekend is the insualtion and wall finishing.. then its the finalizing work...

Yes.. its coming along... we all just got back from bennington triumph bash.. 700+ miles this past weekend.. sleepy now.. stupid events getting n the way of the freakin clubhouse work..LOL

lol yeah i bet! well cant wait to see some pics of the progress and to come down and have a brew in the clubhouse when its done!

LOL... getting Rockers to work on the clubhouse in the summer when there could be riding is harder than Hearding cats.. progress is slow but moving.. should be super cool once its done.... This fall and winter is gonna be great with an actual place to hang out and watch races and drink beer and wrench on bikes...WOOT

for sure! always nice to have a place to hang with the guys and work on bikes.... and good brew is also a plus haha.

That was a great day on Sunday.... Thanks to all who came out to help..

bought all the materials to finish the flooring supports.

we totally sister ed and re-enforced the rear section of flooring and the stairway opening..

flipped the stairs the other way to make room for the motorcycle lift..

the upstairs is so much more secure now..

Next day will be the front half of the garage and the roof ties to remove the cross brace upstairs..

Then its ply wood flooring and insulation ( upstairs ) then its just finishing work.. and voila we can hang out up there!!!

Next weekend fixer-upper will be - SUNDAY OCT 23RD 10 am - whenever...

Drinking Scotch and beer while using nail guns and chop saws ( PRICELESS )

here some proof of us working..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg