watch us on mtv tonight!

mikeadamstattoo

Coast to Coast
the mtv show "teen mom" is a follow up on 16 and pregnant. the one couple that had a baby and gave it up for adoption came in to the tattoo shop i work at and got a tattoo for their kid...that they dont have.

i didnt do either of the pieces, but our shop will be on tv. and i might be lurking in the background.

its on at 10pm eastern.

Torture for you? My wife and I watched it and now she wants to watch the NEXT episode! Nice shop though.

Mike, I don’t really know you and I am not sure why I would put myself through that torture just to maybe catch a glimpse of you on TV or to see the shop you work in. I have not watched MTV since the Jackass glory days, but I have to say that the hour I wasted last night was pure shit TV. I realized that I became dumber for having viewed it. I did come to one realization, these people on this show and the million or so just like them is what is wrong with our nation! I would rather shave my testicles with a rusty steak knife than sit through that again. I have to say that it made me quite angry. I am not sure if it was the fact that I actually watched the whole hour at will, if I was just angry at the stupidity of the people the show was about, or that I know the only child with a hope at a decent life is the adopted one (that is if the maternal parents don't screw that up)! Mike, I know I watched it at my own will, however, I would have never watched it if you had not mentioned it, so I think if I ever meet you in person, I owe you a swift kick to the nuts! ;D ;D ;D

haha aw man. a kick in the nuts? thats a little harsh. i was quite dissapointed with it too. but to kick me in the nuts i a bit extreme.

Ya Twizted, if you kick Mike in the nuts, hows he gonna knock up a 17 year old and get back on that show! Ya gotta think about the future brother. :D

I'm thinking of a similar tribute tattoo to the kids I've given up...

how good are you at drawing a wad of tissue?

Kev Nemo said:
I'm thinking of a similar tribute tattoo to the kids I've given up...

how good are you at drawing a wad of tissue?

Bahahahahaha!!!!! Freakin awesome!!!!
Ghost2_Full.jpg

You guys crack me up! Kev, I laughed so hard my coworker had to come over to my desk to see what was so funny. I told him it was an inside joke!

So now that this did result in humor I guess I don't have to kick you in the nuts. I will settle for some discounted ink!

Why are people so dense?...thats my question. Is it schooling? The age of computer communication? etc etc

A tribute to the kids I have given up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap I laughed so hard I almost spilled my beer and I'm a pro.

Back
Top Bottom