Need help from one of you crazy kids with your photoshop...

VonYinzer

Over 10,000 Posts
I have a design idea id like to get made into some stickers, but alas, me and computers arent real close if ya know what I mean.... Lemme know if you can help. Heres a rough idea of what I need...

This flag:
800px-Flag_of_Pittsburgh_Pennsylvan.png

But with the crest removed and this in its place:
misfits_skull.jpg

And if you notice the checkerboard on the crest is blue and white... Id like to color his teeth like that...

Thanks in advance...

it wont look right with the yellow as the background....why not switch the black and yellow then put the face on the black in the center with checkerboard teeth?

yeah I was thinking remove the "guts" of the crest and put the misfits skull inside of it on the black.

VonYinzer said:
They may be... Dunno. Check their website.
http://www.misfits.com/index.html

best band ever...

I only asked because your image looks an aweful lot like a Canadian flag with a Misfits skull instead of a maple leaf!

Represto said:
I only asked because your image looks an aweful lot like a Canadian flag with a Misfits skull instead of a maple leaf!
Its actually the Pittsburgh city flag.

1zwlnhh.jpg

I dont know how you want his teeth to look. I tried a few ways and it looked retarded in checker, so unless you can draw me a picture im done.

If you want the original PSD file, shoot me a PM and ill email it to u.

Saml01 said:
1zwlnhh.jpg

I dont know how you want his teeth to look. I tried a few ways and it looked retarded in checker, so unless you can draw me a picture im done.

If you want the original PSD file, shoot me a PM and ill email it to u.

You ARE THE MAN! Thanks a ton brother, thats awesome!

Back
Top Bottom