super funny! crazy girlfriend

JRK5892

Over 1,000 Posts
watch these... all 7, so funny! twistedwheels! get ready my man!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMoGj9QtZts&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=63F069FEC2C3EADA

dude you are going to crack up... it is some funny shiz! i just sent it to my wife, she did not find it that funny, so... that tells you HOW FUNNY it really is!

1-3 was funny as hell, I actually dated that girl in college for a while! It lost its flare after 3, but still funny! Glad that she and I went our separate ways, I would not wanted it to escilate to the point it did in this mini-web-series

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats great shit Joe. I swear Ive had every one of those "converations" with my wife before... Fuckin great.

LOL, me too. But I was never accused of being gay because I wanted to hang out with my friends. I just didn't love my family any more. ;)

Pure gold - woulda been hard to do that without cracking up!

On a serious note if that was me at around 1:13 I'd get my wallet and keys and leave, perhaps after telling her to stuff off. If it was my place I'd calmly walk her to the front door, hand her her purse, and then tell her to stuff off.

Come to think of it, now I know why I generally go back to their place instead of mine hahaha...

- boingk

Been there, only mine left a permanent scar on me. For real. slept with one eye open for a few years after that.

Jay

I think every guy should be forced to date a girl like that. Maybe not to that extreme, but close. Makes every other girl seem a whole lot cooler

holy shit ha, that is the most frightening thing ever.

i'm never getting married haha

Back
Top Bottom