TCX x-street shoes

I have a pair - frankly they're a little warm. Laces aside, they're nicely made and seem sturdy (certainly 10000x better than wearing sneakers) but the waterproof versions are warmer than the non-waterproof ones.

I have these boots - have been riding with them for the last 5 years. AWESOME boots in my opinion. I wore them to Kentucky for the Spring Thaw, and we rode through hours of the most intense torrential rains I've ever experienced, all at 80-90MPH on the Interstate. After a few hours, my feet finally got a little wet just at the bottom of the zipper. Aside from that, my feet were bone dry.

Plus they're light weight and vent like crazy. You can feel the air on your feet. With thicker socks they keep my feet plenty warm in the early spring and late fall too - I wear them for the entire riding season in Canada.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/14/67/900/54669/ITEM/TCX-Airtech-Gore-Tex-Boots.aspx

Oh, and I crashed in them too - saved my left ankle, and escaped with barely a scuff.

I got a pair of the waterproof black ones. They fit well, pretty stiff in the ankle, some supports built in, and they look nice. Certainly no motogp boot, but great for cruising around and having to walk around after.

Just love the look of these...may just have to try them...thought of using a mechanical cinch on the strings...like I have seen on some sport shoes so they won't come untied. If they had a buckle up top it would be a done deal.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

give em a go. I just double knot them, and havent had any issues.

Motorcycle superstore has em for 139, free shipping. (best deal i found).

The pre-'dirtied' look is comical....

Back
Top Bottom