Kartoon Korner!

SONIC. said:
I never argued that sweden didn't have an immigrant issue, all I said was I'm tired of seeing it expressed in terms like this:

"i am actually employed by one of those muslim dogs"
"Islam is an evil death cult"
We are preparing a war of complete annihilation against islam in europe."
"The insane indian godhead person just won give up. Yo! Bobs vagene! Stay in your dirty fucking turd world village and stop bothering us with your hindu shit!"
"If "tolerance" means extinction of europeans in favor of followers of Islam - then FUCK tolerance!!"

You can have a civil conversation about the wrongs going on in your country. This guy just doesn't know how.
You know, i dont care to. Why would i? Sure, im a racist swine for thinking they are not supposed to be here. They can continue their infighting back in their respective home countries. We are sick of being grenaded, shot, raped, killed and being told we are racist for not wanting the entire third world invading a 9million people country.
Being told there is no problem and we are mentally ill racist nazi right wing extremists for decades does things to you.
Actually you and chicken guy are fucking horrible persons.
I really hope we can get some indisputable evidence to what is actually going on here, but the germans have done a good thing, they started a public exhibition with all the names of germans who have been murdered and raped by your darling migrants.
You wont believe the numbers of course. Germans being dirty nazis and all, its in their blood, ja?
We are more interested in the freedom to self defence, protection of our rights, than listening to your utter shit.

datadavid said:
Statistics ate rather skewed in FAVOR of migrants here.
Hmm...

datadavid said:
You on the other hand have a contrived, bullying little intellect disguised as some humanitarian holier than thou excrement.

Oh, poor dear. You're the victim here, you've been bullied.

datadavid said:
I really hope we can get some indisputable evidence to what is actually going on here,

Until you do -- and you can provide some sources as I have done -- I suggest you keep your racist BS to yourself. It's fucking pathetic.

This has devolved quickly. Usually check this thread out for a laugh. Shit got weird today.

carnivorous chicken said:
Hmm...

Oh, poor dear. You're the victim here, you've been bullied.

Until you do -- and you can provide some sources as I have done -- I suggest you keep your racist BS to yourself. It's fucking pathetic.

Sure honey, im out. Its been good this time
You can keep patting each others backs now.

Attachments

• TT.JPG
    TT.JPG
    257.5 KB · Views: 204
It's always weird to me to see unapologetic racism. And it should stay weird.

You do understand that Islam isn't a race??
Is it possible that you know less about whats going on in Sweden than a guy who actually lives there? Or that maybe he's not a bad person because he is watching the country he calls home turn into a third world shithole and has something to say about it?
Also, some of you keep referring to migrants as "refugees"......you do know that a MAJORITY of the people flooding Europe are not refugees.
In regards to stats about crime, rape, stabbings, shootings, or bombings in Sweden, keep digging and you will find out how bad it is there. Try a different search engine than google

Kamn said:
Is it possible that you know less about whats going on in Sweden than a guy who actually lives there? Or that maybe he's not a bad person because he is watching the country he calls home turn into a third world shithole and has something to say about it?
Also, some of you keep referring to migrants as "refugees"......you do know that a MAJORITY of the people flooding Europe are not refugees.
In regards to stats about crime, rape, stabbings, shootings, or bombings in Sweden, keep digging and you will find out how bad it is there. Try a different search engine than google

Yea, most of them are economic migrants actually. Especially the afghans are particularly nasty. So many cases of child rape, heroin dealing, so many murders even swedish criminals are scared to death of dealing with them.
They shoot you in the head, often from the back, just like they did with the swedish journalist Nils Horner in Kabul. Fuck i hate those coward a-holes.
Again, afghans are not a race, there are many tribal people occupying afghan territory; though we mostly get hazars here. So heres a proudly racist proclamation: hazars are so shitty disgusting people they arent even welcome back to afghanistan. By the way those muslims being murdered in burma had been raping and killing buddhists for years, they only get what they deserve.

This last year most of sweden has woken up to reports of daily shootings, gang rapes, bombings, car torchings, grenade attacks and so on. This reported by the msm, not loonie far right web publications.
Thing is, when a swede commits a crime he is hung out with names and pictures in the papers, when a migrant does something he is unnamed, pixelated pictures and all. This is media policy not to turn the opinion against your SICK Fucking multikulti bullshit project which is an invasion in our eyes. It of course has the opposite effect since it is now apparent that migrant crime is totally out of control. Pair this with thousands of police officers quitting their jobs in fear for their lives and you see what is happening, chickenfucker.

Kamn said:

Hey Kamn, great first post, thanks for joining in.

I know it's annoying to answer a question with a question, but stick with me here. Is it possible that someone inside of Sweden pays attention only to right wing extremist media, and that shapes his views? And is it possible for someone outside of Sweden, who doesn't claim to be an expert in Sweden, to nevertheless check that person's assertions, find them false, provide links that falsify the nonsense, and then ask the person to provide support for his arguments? Is it possible that a person can both make disparaging remarks about Muslims and about other races, making him both an Islamophobe and a racist? Is it possible that you rise to defend this person as not racist, and in a post directly below your he proudly proclaims himself to be a racist? Is it possible to read that person's past comments such as those praising Hitler and denigrating other races and come to any other conclusion? Is it possible to argue for changing Sweden's immigration laws -- which allow economic migrants and refugees -- without resorting to racist ranting and made-up crime statistics, but instead by some other measure?

Let me ask you this as well, because it's a bit troublesome: Is it possible that some people on this board misrepresent themselves (for example his job, or his relationships with "Muslim dogs" -- please see the "I have a black friend so I can't be racist" argument and then add calling them dogs in the same sentence) or even create a second ID to continue to argue ridiculous points? I'll provide an answer: I'm starting to think so.

datadavid said:
Yea, most of them are economic migrants actually. Especially the afghans are particularly nasty. So many cases of child rape, heroin dealing, so many murders even swedish criminals are scared to death of dealing with them.
They shoot you in the head, often from the back, just like they did with the swedish journalist Nils Horner in Kabul. Fuck i hate those coward a-holes.
Again, afghans are not a race, there are many tribal people occupying afghan territory; though we mostly get hazars here. So heres a proudly racist proclamation: hazars are so shitty disgusting people they arent even welcome back to afghanistan. By the way those muslims being murdered in burma had been raping and killing buddhists for years, they only get what they deserve.

This last year most of sweden has woken up to reports of daily shootings, gang rapes, bombings, car torchings, grenade attacks and so on. This reported by the msm, not loonie far right web publications.
Thing is, when a swede commits a crime he is hung out with names and pictures in the papers, when a migrant does something he is unnamed, pixelated pictures and all. This is media policy not to turn the opinion against your SICK Fucking multikulti bullshit project which is an invasion in our eyes. It of course has the opposite effect since it is now apparent that migrant crime is totally out of control. Pair this with thousands of police officers quitting their jobs in fear for their lives and you see what is happening, chickenfucker.

Hi Datadavid, the adults here are trying to have a conversation. If you can't keep up, best to keep to yourself.

Hi Datadavid, the adults here are trying to have a conversation. If you can't keep up, best to keep to yourself.
Ad hominem is no better.

Ah, got it, equating childish unhinged racist ranters to children is a no go. Duly noted.
Racist ranter isn't childish. It's just racist. Ad hominem attacks prove nothing, except that you are limited in your ability to prove a point. You're just on a different team than him. You and I have gone back and forth with this before, and I know you can't take criticism. So, I will leave it at this: In your mind, you are the smartest guy in the room. And despite your self-proclaimed intellect, you are just as capable of being immature.

CC, I've been on this forum before but closed my account because of the general shitty vibe that was going on at the time, seems that not much has changed.
I see that you still know everything, sit on a high moral horse, as well as use idiotic terms as xenophobe, islamaphobe, or right wing extremist........all sounds like any major news channel, which means that nothing has changed here.

gentlemen, can we just get back to posting cartoons disparaging the orange buffoon, thats what this thread is supposed to be all about, not sniping at each other for ones beliefs ( perceived or not ), i'm sure there are plenty of other threads or forums to cater for this sort of thing

if you are upset by people declaiming the greatness of the donald, you should have worked this out by the first page and hit the back button, venting your anger/frustration at others who don't follow your particular train of thought or values isn't going to change their view or yours so just get the hint and hit the back button

and those who do find this thread amusing, when someone gets on making their views known ( which are likely as not diametrically oppsed to yours), don't poke the bear with a stick, just ignore them, not only will it not validate their own beliefs it will p1ss them off mightly when they don't get a reaction

i guess this is why so many forums and boards have a no politics/religion rule

irk miller said:
Racist ranter isn't childish. It's just racist. Ad hominem attacks prove nothing, except that you are limited in your ability to prove a point. You're just on a different team than him. You and I have gone back and forth with this before, and I know you can't take criticism. So, I will leave it at this: In your mind, you are the smartest guy in the room. And despite your self-proclaimed intellect, you are just as capable of being immature.

Hey Irk, just a quick reminder who you are sticking up for:
datadavid said:
Sure, im a racist
datadavid said:
So heres a proudly racist proclamation: hazars are so shitty disgusting people they arent even welcome back to afghanistan.
datadavid said:
Islam is an evil death cult.
datadavid said:
i am actually employed by one of those muslim dogs
datadavid said:
i want religious muslim fucktards out of our country,
datadavid said:
We are preparing a war of complete annihilation against islam in europe.
datadavid said:
They say we need to reduce human population to 700k globally. Why not start with the human trash?

And I'm curious how you feel about these, levelled at me, by the same person.
datadavid said:
Whatever you say, you little bitch
datadavid said:
chickenfucker.
datadavid said:
Again, you dont know shit and is a tiny little asshole.
datadavid said:
You on the other hand have a contrived, bullying little intellect disguised as some humanitarian holier than thou excrement. I despise this. Of course i would take up guns and kill off these people if they try taking over.
datadavid said:
you insane liberal pc mongers
datadavid said:
You on the other hand are just a self righteous prissy piece of shit. Go choke on your own turds
datadavid said:
useful idiots like yourself
datadavid said:

And then think to yourself -- why is a Swede hijacking a thread with cartoons about American politics to post racist and Islamophobic rants about Sweden, especially after he has declared that he will leave the thread and stop posting? Interesting for you to think I can't take criticism -- I think I've actually been pretty measured -- and it may say something about you to say this kind of shit:
irk miller said:
So, I will leave it at this: In your mind, you are the smartest guy in the room. And despite your self-proclaimed intellect, you are just as capable of being immature.
I never said I wasn't capable of being immature, nor have I said I am the smartest guy in the room, nor have I bragged about my "self-proclaimed intellect." I will admit to an intolerance for racism -- an intolerance for intolerance if you will -- but I don't really see that as a bad thing. I actually like hearing from "the other side." Some are better at arguing points and even if things get heated I don't take it personally. But the whole racism thing? Not so down with that.

As spotty has declared, a return to posting about Drumpf would be welcome.

Back
Top Bottom