Next Generation LED Headlight Bulbs Now Available!

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
We just received the latest shipment of our H4 LED headlight bulbs. These super-bright bulbs put many high wattage halogens to shame, but only pull 20W of power from your system. For those of us with vintage machines, with little power to spare, these are a must-have upgrade.

Available from http://www.sparckmoto.com/products for only $50 each. Rated for over 10,000 hours of use and no cooling fan to go bad. You may never need to buy another headlight bulb for your bike.

Attachments

• 4352575e-386b-47a1-98a3-50f222c9ae2e.jpg
    4352575e-386b-47a1-98a3-50f222c9ae2e.jpg
    933.7 KB · Views: 326
Is that a tester plugged into the light we're buying? Sorry, but I'm not sure what we're getting.

that's the plug for the H4 wire in you harness. The strips I am assuming are a heat sink - heat dispensor

Maritime said:
that's the plug for the H4 wire in you harness. The strips I am assuming are a heat sink - heat dispensor
The site says it's 3in long. The object in the pic is 8 inches long (plus the plug wire), and I don't see the third spade for the H4. That's part of my confusion.

Maritime said:
Ha I assumed the 3rd spade was being blocked by the angle of the other ones

It is, its just the angle of the photo. I just got one of these in yesterday for the 360.

I've updated the description on the site to remove the "three inches" reference. That was applicable to the old style bulb's heat sink.

The small black box is the ballast and the plug is H4. As mentioned, the angle of the of the photo is hiding one of the prongs. The metal "ribbons" are the heat sink and can be folded and positioned independently, in case it's a tight fit inside the headlight bucket.

This one would have been so much easier to install into my ZG1000. Does this one still only have the LEDs on one side?

Flugtechnik said:
This one would have been so much easier to install into my ZG1000. Does this one still only have the LEDs on one side?

The LEDs are on both side on this model. It's a bit more forgiving of smaller or irregularly shaped reflectors. They're just a tad dimmer than the old model LED headlight we carried, but still a noticeable improvement over stock.

I will have to stock up on extra large extension cables to plug it in and get to work.

Joking aside, looks sweet, maybe I'll get one for my wife's rd125.

Back
Top Bottom