76-79 KZ400A/B/D Z400 KZ 400 Front Caliper Piston Fluid Seals 43049-004 For Sale

junkboy64

I found a large stash of nos KZ400 front brake caliper seals, part number 43049-004 that im selling.
At the very end, i have listed the bikes that this seal will fit.
I was looking for some obsolete suzuki parts & the guy asked me to give him the part numbers of all the parts i was looking for, any make, and these seals were on the list. They had a bin full of them. I was able to purchase them all, so at the request of one of my ebay customers I joined this group specifically to let people know that they are available for sale. They are nice & soft & fit great & work perfectly.
In the pictures that i have posted, the coin is a United States silver dollar.
These seals are the big seals fitting the piston that measures around 41mm.
I am located in Utah in the USA, but i would be glad to ship anywhere. Price will be $34.99, plus shipping. I will ship anywhere in the world that you would like. inside the usa shipping is $3 through the post office. i ship using first class mail through the post office. If you need faster shipping, i can ship however you need to. I sell new & used parts for vintage & current motorcycles, atv's, Utv's & cars & trucks. im very good at finding obsolete & rare parts. Out of country shipping will be $13. Both in & out of country shipping costs will allow me to ship more than 1 seal for that price. i think the price may change at 4-5 ounces. that would be a lot of seals.
I also have 1 NOS piston, part number 43048-005 that matches this seal that i may be willing to sell if you need it.
I have been selling new & used parts for over 12 years all over the world. I would be glad to share my ebay Id with you along with my ebay store. I will use a shortened url so that there is not a huge link with crazy numbers & letters. my ebay name is junkboy66 & junkboy64. i sell motorcycle & atv parts & such under junkboy66 & my junkboy64 account is for my rubber softener, my honda prelude parts & my R12 Refrigerant. i give you these only so you know who you are dealing with.
hopefully i have not broken any rules here. i read the for sale sticky & i believe that i have followed it perfectly. where, how much and pictures

junkboy66 ebay feedback page address: goo.gl/odkfyd
junkboy64 ebay feedback page address: goo.gl/B7o3yB

please email me at junkboy64@gmail.com as i dont check this forum as often as i should. Thanks
Lee

1976 KZ400-D3
1977 KZ400-A1
1977 KZ400-D4
1978 KZ400-A2
1978 KZ400-B1
1979 KZ400-B2

Attachments

• keepr.jpg
    keepr.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 200
  • kz fnt seal big.jpg