360 City Scrambler!

They are just cheap golden boys. Plan on doing both, as long as the road isn't wet haha. I do have a spare set of wheels with some street tires that I can go back and forth with.

Some small updates from today.

Did a little bit of work on the lathe tonight to clean up the mounting for the plate that holds the bars.
img6595h.jpg

img6614n.jpg

img6608b.jpg

Also mounted the battery/electronic box, but will have to make a new one to fit the battery. Plan is to shorten it another 3/4 of an inch and shape it like a trapezoid to follow the frame.

img6573xm.jpg

img6564q.jpg

img6576r.jpg

Before and after of the new frame gussets

beforeandafterh.jpg

And a final shot for the night.

img6621e.jpg

Thanks guys! Looking to have the bike mobile by June 15th for the big mods vs rockers show in Chicago. Got the motor to fire up last night, but still need to get some other stuff done before it's road worthy.

This is really cool. Thanks for all the shots of the details - love the headlight bracket too.

I actually do have the plastic 50mm. Great lens, but sometimes it's makes it hard to get a good overall bike shot in a small shop lol.

Should have a bunch this upcoming week, have been out of town the past few weeks for work. Stay tuned!

Wow my friend, this is an awesome build !
I do really love the green on the tank and the black frame it matches just perfect !

-Sven

Got the bike together for Chicago's mods vs rockers today. Still not complete, but enough to take it out to the event.

img3511t.jpg

img3502er.jpg

WOW, super clean and super nice. I really like all the black w that Kawasaki green and just the right amount of chrome. Its gonna be magnificent when finished!! I am REALLY learning to dig the high pipes.

Back
Top Bottom