1981 Yamaha sr250

Yeah, I nearly had that happen. It is a bit loose still.

If you know for sure it has been pinched then report it and get a new one. Last thing you want is the police asking why you just stole 30 gallons of fuel in a pickup truck.

Definitely. It was there when I got to work the day my oil seal came out, so I left it there overnight and the plate was gone the next day. It has been reported but I have to wait until Monday to get to the tag office. Oh the frustration.

.Dave. said:
Definitely. It was there when I got to work the day my oil seal came out, so I left it there overnight and the plate was gone the next day. It has been reported but I have to wait until Monday to get to the tag office. Oh the frustration.

dude if it wasnt for bad luck, you wouldnt have any luck at all. Hope it turns around for you form this point on.

If the oil seal keeps popping. Check the crankcase breather you put on. might be gummed up not letting the crank breath then the pressure on the downstroke of the piston might be the cause of the seal popping out..

pigp3n said:
dude if it wasnt for bad luck, you wouldnt have any luck at all. Hope it turns around for you form this point on.

If the oil seal keeps popping. Check the crankcase breather you put on. might be gummed up not letting the crank breath then the pressure on the downstroke of the piston might be the cause of the seal popping out..
I hope it does turn around. Thanks for the advice, I will check it out

Back
Top Bottom