"Animal's" Legacy of Brutality, TT500 chop

2422-091018081814.jpeg

Sissy bar work. Feels good to be working on something other than the new house.

Re: "Animal's" Legacy of Brutality, TT500 chop

That is one sturdy looking chook pen.

Got the sissy bar, fender, and seat pan mounted. Still need to rivet the leather cover down to the pan. Next I’ll tear apart the donor bike behind it.

2422-221018104545.jpeg

The rust hasn’t gotten any worse for a long time. I am still debating restripping/painting that area.

Found some bars for this thing. I plan on cutting off 1-2 inches from the end of the bars On either side.

2422-311018053231.jpeg

2422-311018053151.jpeg

If the rust is not progressing, leave it. also, the bars are rad and I agree just narrow them a little to be perfect.

Dirt bike tanks are great for making frequent visits to the gas station or running out of gas a mile from your friend's house.

JustinLonghorn said:
Maybe I'll strap a 1 litre fuel bottle to the frame. Ha

I got 2 of those I need to fix to the GL. I do not ever want the repeat of last ride to Barber LOL.

I've run out of gas twice. Granted, my 2 gallons is feeding a CB750 motor and a thirsty carb kit.

irk miller said:
I've run out of gas twice. Granted, my 2 gallons is feeding a CB750 motor and a thirsty carb kit.

Ha yep, you need to add hidden capacity someplace. Not sure where but would be nice not to run out LOL

Re: "Animal's" Legacy of Brutality, TT500 chop

Lol. I gave E a couple of high pressure nitrogen bottles from an airplane that would be almost perfect for that right there.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom