Anyone identify this seat?

mark13018

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice
Hey guys, I got this with some old parts bikes I bought and thought it went to this Cz I got but it doesn't fit. It's for something else and not a bike I bought in this 9 bike lot... Foam is hard and flattened and appears to be pre-70's but I can't find any seats like this. Hoping one of you guys can help me out :-/

jFbnv8m.jpg

T7F0e99.jpg

5qoIBhQ.jpg

P4S9bg0.jpg

Anyone? It's a flat seat, mounting is different than I've ever seen.

No clue here, have any idea how old it is? What are the dimensions? A King and Queen seat would have the Queen stepped up sitting higher in the back. I agree this is a flat seat.
This is a King and Queen seat:

I got it from a "motorcycle picker" who had over 20 bikes at the moment and had over 50 last year. A barn and 36' storage unit full of random and rare parts... He and I both thought it went to this 60's jawa CZ and I picked them each up at separate times but when I got home I tried to fit it and it's for something completely different.

Seat pan length is close to 24" front hump width is 11.5", rear hump 11", narrow middle width 8"... The front bracket is about 1 5/8" wide for a frame tube/rail. The rear two mounting tabs/tangs are about 7.5" on center.

mark13018 said:
Just found out...jawa kivacka 353

Yup, we have a winner:

Looks like it's in pretty sellable state for a cover for 1958 bike. Probably worth a few pennies.

o1marc said:
Looks like it's in pretty sellable state for a cover for 1958 bike. Probably worth a few pennies.

Yeah, I think so too but I have no market values to compare it to... I'll probably just throw a high number on Ebay and let it sit for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom