DTT @ the N.A. INT'L SUPERSHOW Jan. 15-17, 2010.

Drewski

"Invictus Maneo" - I remain unvanquished!
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
Well folks, we're at "the Show" for the first time as a group, and the response has been really good so far! Many thanks to all the "boys and girls" that took the time to get the bikes ready (?) for the show and get them there on time!

Here are a couple of pics from earlier today.

The crowds actually picked up quite a bit as the afternoon progressed!

Here's the new banner:

DTTatSupershow001.jpg

DTTatSupershow002.jpg

It's kinda hard to see, but there are hundreds of pics of DTT member bikes on the banner! Way to go Tim! It really looks great "in person"!

Here's Tim madly buffing up the XS650! His masterpiece is the centrepiece of the display! ;)

DTTatSupershow003.jpg

Here are a couple more pics to give you a taste of what the visitors enjoyed!

Hide's SR500:

DTTatSupershow004.jpg

DrJ's "Death or Glory" (a work in progress):

DTTatSupershow005.jpg

The "Lineup":

DTTatSupershow006.jpg

If you're in the area this weekend, get out to see the DTT Toronto Crew! 8)

We'll be sure to get some more pics up here from the rest of the weekend! ;D

Here are some more - will take more tomorrow of the rest of the show. The new Norton's are pretty sweet in person!

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

Yup, those Nortons ARE sweet!! I've ALWAYS thought so! 8)

I can't make the show this year... you should take a pic of each bike in the display and post it up.... that way we can all live vicariously.

Here are some pics from the Thursday night of towing bikes all evening and setting up...Pre banner hanging:

Pickin up Tims XS
IMG_0631.jpg

Tim wondering if its secure enough...
IMG_0632.jpg

Tony just making sure...
IMG_0633.jpg

Pickin up Hide's Sr500:
IMG_0639.jpg

Paul and Tim Settin up:
IMG_0651.jpg

Checkin out the banner:
IMG_0658.jpg

DrJ showin up with his entire bike in that car!!
IMG_0670.jpg

DrJ pulling it out piece by piece:
IMG_0671.jpg

Trying to arrainge the bikes:
IMG_0674.jpg

Paul's CX500
IMG_0682-1.jpg

Paul's cb750 DOHC:
IMG_0683-1.jpg

Paul's cb550 Bobber:
IMG_0684-1.jpg

Saucer's cb450:
IMG_0686-1.jpg

Brian's cb550f:
IMG_0690-1.jpg

Hide's SR500:
IMG_0693-1.jpg

Helen's cb360
IMG_0696-1.jpg

Lovehertz's cb360:
IMG_0697-1.jpg

Giillian's xs650
IMG_0701-1.jpg

Kemp's cb500:
IMG_0704-1.jpg

Ivan's cb175:
IMG_0706-1.jpg

Missing is Tim's XS, Greg's xs650 & Kemps' sDucati...

Mondo, save some 'za for everyone else, k? ;)

Thanks for the shots... now I wanna see the missing ones - esp. some of Lunatic's XS.

And when did Gilligan do the front end swap on Not Quite Evil? I missed that somewhere along the line.

looks good guys

i came by twice and saw tony but no one else

really like the banner too

Wow guys (and gals), amazing collection of bikes. And special props for that banner - great idea Tim! I can't believe DrJ brought that work of art in pieces!! :eek:

Real quick question - I've never seen Ivan's CB175 in the build threads or show and shine. Is it on DTT.com? If so, I'll find it myself.

How about a U.S.A. tour?!

Absolutely Awesome Guys. Congratulations. Alot of work but it must feel good.
Thank you so much for posting pictures.

Ah crap, I was gonna put up my DTT photos. Looks like I was beaten to the punch. Good show though, DTT got a huge space.

saw the setup at the show today, was really busy with people buzzn around askn a couple guys questions. overheard lotsa 'now thats cool' and 'remember whats his name had one of those?'

got to check out the tomaselli clipons, i shouldnt have cheaped out on the clubmans I bought.

and checked out the green 71 cb500, is that the same bike the guy from Cycle World owned? anyways, noticed the factory #3 pipe has the same bend and rubs the same spot in the frame as mine, saves me $150 bucks, no need to replace it.

ended up buying a helmet but other than that I was hopin for more parts vendors. wanted tires. maybe that aint the place for shit like that.

ducati 696 or whatever is a nice looking bike. but fwiw, i was more interested in checking out the DTT bikes. the dutra is sweet and the 360T & cb450. diggn the cb500 but I'm bias'd

is the spring show similiar?

Man, that looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks for posting the pics. Tim's XS looks killer!

I didn't do much for the show - just the banner etc. Noel organized a lot and big thanks to many who helped move bikes and allowed us to borrow their bikes for the show.

So far it's been a great success with all the bikes getting a ton of compliments.

Back
Top Bottom