DTT @ the N.A. INT'L SUPERSHOW Jan. 15-17, 2010.

Well that blows... Thought the show was next week and missed everything...

Congrats everyone who attended.

Congrats to everyone on the win(s)!!! The TON looked awesome this weekend, it was good seeing everyone and such amazing new bikes. I can't wait till spring, Colin.

P.S. Is Jeff going to trailer his WINNING show bikes from now on?

cnr1993 said:
Congrats to everyone on the win(s)!!! The TON looked awesome this weekend, it was good seeing everyone and such amazing new bikes. I can't wait till spring, Colin.

lol...i dont know man..she might buck and jump off like the dirty little whore she is?!

it was a bit moist and cold on the way home though..burrrrr.

cnr1993 said:

Nope, Jeff refuses to even WASH his winning showbike. It took a little convincing, but we got him to at least wash himself from now on... :p

I think we should boycott shows we can't ride to and from, and boycott bikes (mine included) that can't be ridden to and from the show ;)

We may be involved in an April show, so I'd best get to wrenchin!

Tim said:
I didn't do much for the show - just the banner etc. Noel organized a lot and big thanks to many who helped move bikes and allowed us to borrow their bikes for the show.

So far it's been a great success with all the bikes getting a ton of compliments.

I think we all owe a lot of people a big thanks for making the DTT contribution to the show such a success!!...
- LilBeast, Kemp, and Tony for trailering much of the bikes to and fro the show....
- There was lot of time, money and gas spent picking up and delivering the bikes to and from the show!!..
- Tim for hours behind all the creative work designing of the banner, picking it up from the printers!
- To Lovehertz, Helen, Brian F, Kemp, Ivan, Gillian, Saucer, Lunatic, Paul, Hide, Tim, and DrJ for letting us showcase their bikes!!
- To Mondo for documenting the event through the eyes of a professional photographer!!
- For everyone who came out to the booth and support us during the long hours

Like Tim said, they want us back in April to do another showing...
so I guess we'll have to see..

It was a blast guys!!...

Lunatic said:
Nope, Jeff refuses to even WASH his winning showbike. It took a little convincing, but we got him to at least wash himself from now on... :p

what were the stipulations ??? do i have to use soap every time?? and how many times monthly?

btw bro..congrats to you on that 1st place win !!!

locO leoN said:
I think we all owe a lot of people a big thanks for making the DTT contribution to the show such a success!!...
- LilBeast, Kemp, and Tony for trailering much of the bikes to and fro the show....
- There was lot of time, money and gas spent picking up and delivering the bikes to and from the show!!..
- Tim for hours behind all the creative work designing of the banner, picking it up from the printers!
- To Lovehertz, Helen, Brian F, Kemp, Ivan, Gillian, Saucer, Lunatic, Paul, Hide, Tim, and DrJ for letting us showcase their bikes!!
- To Mondo for documenting the event through the eyes of a professional photographer!!
- For everyone who came out to the booth and support us during the long hours

Like Tim said, they want us back in April to do another showing...
so I guess we'll have to see..

It was a blast guys!!...

and thanks to you and the crew for having us!!! ;)

Incidently.. some pics from the show on Mondo's Gallery !!

Great shots Mondo!!

http://gallery.me.com/mondolulu#100785&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=24

Good showing.
Congratulations everyone!
I was too busy looking at the bikes that I missed the banner.
Are there any close up pix of the banner kicking around?

here's a copy of the banner artwork - I can post a larger download for anyone interested (70MB)

That was an amazing show!
Congrats for DTT. Thanks for including my bike at the show guys.
I was happy to see the vintage bike section was much bigger than last year!
Can't wait to ride the bike now...

Soooo...who else won the 1-4, aside from gilligan and lunatic??? (that's what I get for not coming back sunday as planned, and snoozing the afternoon...)

mondo said:
Soooo...who else won the 1-4, aside from gilligan and lunatic??? (that's what I get for not coming back sunday as planned, and snoozing the afternoon...)

Paul's 2 bikes won as well..
Yep.. DTT really swept the competition away.. ;D.. as usual..

Hey guys and Helen! It was great to see you all at the show! Congrats on your first show and all your awards!!

Tim said:
here's a copy of the banner artwork - I can post a larger download for anyone interested (70MB)

Amazing job on the banner Tim, really great idea. Must have been a lot of work putting it together. Would have loved to see it in person.

Congrats to all for representing DTT so well.

Back
Top Bottom