DTT @ the N.A. INT'L SUPERSHOW Jan. 15-17, 2010.

locO leoN said:
Incidently.. some pics from the show on Mondo's Gallery !!

Great shots Mondo!!

http://gallery.me.com/mondolulu#100785&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=24
Thanks for the link. Fantastic shots!

Sounds like it was an awesome time. Congratulations on a job well done DTT. Way to represent!

78kz said:
Good showing.
Congratulations everyone!
I was too busy looking at the bikes that I missed the banner.
Are there any close up pix of the banner kicking around?

Yeah.. Tims' really gotta take credit for that banner...
It was made up of literally hundreds of photos of members rides, and general pics from the board. From a far, it looked like a checkered flag, up close all the pics that made up the flag...

here are some close up pics that I took:
IMG_0659-1.jpg

IMG_0657-1.jpg

IMG_0660-1.jpg

IMG_0661-1.jpg

IMG_0665-1.jpg

IMG_0667-1.jpg

IMG_0661-1.jpg

ehh.. you get the idea...

Yeah - 7 pics and 4 of them are of yourself ;) Sheeeesh. Spend much time in front of the mirror?

Here's the banner for downloading. It's 70MB or so. I have a high-res PDF version that was used for print, but it's over 400MB so I don't think I'll be putting that up ;)

Right-click (Windows) and save the file on your drive.

http://www.dotheton.com/downloads/DTTBanner.jpg

Tim said:
Yeah - 7 pics and 4 of them are of yourself ;) Sheeeesh. Spend much time in front of the mirror?

Hey... What can I say?... Im beautiful...But dont hate me for it!! However, you should see my portrait that was painted back in 1767 that I have locked up in a secret room in the attic... ;D

Tim said:

hey great job on the banner and the show, i hadn't noticed the checked pattern til just now, really nice to see bikes in the middle of winter,thanks for hauling my filthy bike to the show,
my son ethan really liked it as well,even though it contained no Pokemon what so ever,

Thanks for the pics. Wish I would have made it across the border for it. Maybe next year. Atleast to see what DrJ will do next. Bikes all look great.

Basement rat said:
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend, will DTT have a booth at the Indy/ GP this year?

I dont believe so... unless one of you guys attending want to represent...

Well, if people were clicking on our sponsored links, maybe we could sponsor a racer :) Maybe we could get Danica Patrick to be our umbrella girl.

I was there 07, there was a big crash that wiped out around half of the cars in the first few laps. I'm sure she was one of them.

Back
Top Bottom