Blasting Anyone?

coalnation

Live long and prosper.
It's been a while since I last posted on DTT due to the fact that the last 6 months has been extremely hectic, but in a good day. I started my blasting company and have been pouring all of my time into it. I have learned a lot but I still have a lot more to learn about the blasting business. Anyways, I wanted to extend an offer to people on DTT for some cheap blasting. I haven't done much of anything that has to do with motorcycles and that was one of the main reasons I started my business. Anyways, I'm located in Charleston, SC. If you are local and need something blasted I am willing to do it for free if you pay for the diesel to power the compressor and the abrasive. The same goes for you if you aren't local and want something blasted, however, you would need to pay for the shipping to and from. If anyone is interested just let me know, I just wanted to offer something to the community that has offered me so much! Thanks everyoneeeee!

www.barrierislandsblasting.com
www.facebook.com/barrierislandsblasting
www.instagram.com/barrierislandsblasting

doB0gY6.jpg

FqSeG92.jpg

Killer deal, man. I just posted on the other thread that I thought the number on the truck was a Holy City number. All good in the hood.

Back
Top Bottom