pac northwest patch order

the patches are in the mail (to me not to you) so i made a list of everybody (i think) that wanted one. only have 30 coming so i decided to limit it to two three patches each. if i missed somebody let me know and i'll try to figure something out. i'm gonna make sure they spelled 'ton' right and didn't use fuchsia thread before i ask you guys to give me any money but it should be any day now.

johnny gaijin 2
vonyinzer 1 paid
sonic cb160 3
imseamless 2
sonreir 1 paid
carolina boy 3
indiesol 2 paid
swellguy 2
mtrace535 1 paid
makotosun 2 paid
gage werke comp 3
tim 1
swapmeet louie 2
valvesprung 2 paid
old honda rider 3
rude boy 1

Here is the list I have for the Decals...

Rudeboy
olshondarider
Ringo
mtrace535
guageworkcomposites
makatosun
johnnygaijin
carolinaboy
Indiesol
Sonrier
Valvesprung

You have till tonight to get get on this list.

Lou

Swapmeet Louie said:
Here is the list I have for the Decals...

Rudeboy
olshondarider
Ringo
mtrace535
guageworkcomposites
makatosun
johnnygaijin
carolinaboy
Indiesol
Sonrier
Valvesprung

You have till tonight to get get on this list.

Lou
I donated a dollar and PM'd you a few days ago?

Louie, I want a couple stickers too. Wow... that is the fist time I have asked someone else to make me a sticker in a long time. Haha

Or you could send me the vector and I'll save you the time.

What color are you making them?

looks like they shipped a few extra so i upped the max to three. so i guess 4 bucks per patch via pay pal to johnnygaijin at gmail .com. or if you'd rather just swing by and pick them up you can send me an e-mail to that same address.

louie don't worry about paying we'll call it a trade for the stickers, just send me your address.

5596269690_5312ccc1f1_b.jpg

Ran a test tonight... Decals are 4" diameter. Thats as small as they['ll go with the little details in the Skull.

I will go through and revise the list before I ship. So if yer not on there, DONT PANIC!

IMG_20110406_230149.jpg

Lou

johnny gaijin said:
the patches are in the mail (to me not to you) so i made a list of everybody (i think) that wanted one. only have 30 coming so i decided to limit it to two three patches each. if i missed somebody let me know and i'll try to figure something out. i'm gonna make sure they spelled 'ton' right and didn't use fuchsia thread before i ask you guys to give me any money but it should be any day now.

johnny gaijin 2
vonyinzer 1
sonic cb160 3
imseamless 2
sonreir 1
carolina boy 3
indiesol 2
swellguy 2
mtrace535 1
makotosun 2
gage werke comp 2
tim 1
swapmeet louie 2
valvesprung 2
old honda rider 3
ringo 1?
rude boy 1

Hey Johnny, my bad man. I was getting in line for some of Louie's decals. Not a big patch guy...haha..

Swapmeet Louie said:
Oh.. shit, I probably should have started another thread for the decals...? Sorry Johhny.

Lou

i'm trying to be all cool and make myself popular by selling patches and then swapmeet louie has to swoop in all: "FREE STICKERS!" and "I'M WAY COOLER THAN JOHNNY GAIJIN AND MY BIKE WAS NOMINATED FOR BOTM!"

not that it bothers me or anything. <sob>

Hey johnny, if there's enough that I can get 3 from ya I'll pay pal you the cash. If not then I'll send you enough for the two. Thanks for doing this man. And you too Lou.

Gage Werke Composites said:
Hey johnny, if there's enough that I can get 3 from ya I'll pay pal you the cash. If not then I'll send you enough for the two. Thanks for doing this man. And you too Lou.

yeah 3 is no problem

Back
Top Bottom