MARCH 2013 DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTING

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's wrong with chicks with bikes? If you don't like the "pin ups" thread just don't read it....we're not here to judge bradj

Finnigan said:
What's wrong with chicks with bikes? If you don't like the "pin ups" thread just don't read it....we're not here to judge bradj

Looking at chicks with bikes at least twice a day will make you 1" taller every month.

I'm trying it for many years now, didn't work yet.

I keep trying ;D

We just build and ride bikes for different reasons the bike is important to.me i get the feeling being seem on the bike is important to alot of these guys and i was not talking about.the girls with the bikes i talking about tye woman that took no risk and rolled.the dough for the cookie cutter hipster bikes in the running.

Don't pay much mind to Brad when he rants. He was built in a lab where they removed tact and sobriety. They replaced these things with abiding lust for 2-strokes, and anger.

axeugene27 said:
bon that pic with the bike in pieces sorted all pretty like is truly awesome. I'd hang that on my wall. I really love that lil 200
+1
Reminds me of a model kit.

lol fix ... built in a lab where they removed tact and sobriety. where do you come up with this stuff. i may have been experimented on in the same way.

She has a soul and she breathes. Her spirit is transcendent of her creator. The cb200 is alive and embodies what art is...a love affair not to impress anybody but the artist. The reason why Jene's cb should be crowned is because a real artist doesn't give a shit if they win or not. Her bike won the minute Jene took her home.. love is on a plane that exists outside of space and time and this CB moves everybody that sees it to that plane and makes our spirits soar! (No drugs were used while writing and editing this post)

axeugene27 said:
bon that pic with the bike in pieces sorted all pretty like is truly awesome. I'd hang that on my wall. I really love that lil 200

I love that pic too
Reminds me of an airfix kit

I'm starting to think that a voting thread without comments might be the way I run these things going forward.

Tim said:
I'm starting to think that a voting thread without comments might be the way I run these things going forward.
I second that after this months fiasco

Tim said:

This is why we can't have nice things. :)

All bikes look cool. Redbird's bike and the 200 was a hard choice to make. Had to go with jene's bike even though the bars are too tall for my personal taste. Great job to all of the builders!

Back
Top Bottom