DO THE TON / DIME CITY CYCLES BIKE OF THE MONTH - SEPTEMBER 2017 VOTING

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am absolutely stunned, floored and bowled over to win this, even getting nominated made my week but this is something else. Gents that it came down to the wire is testament to the frankly gorgeous bikes you both built - to be even on the same page as them is an honour. Congratulations, and my list of good people to buy a beer for has just grown bigger.

Again, thank you sincerely for the nomination, and all the votes, I'm truly overwhelmed. And thank you again for all the help I've received in getting Rhonda's rubber on the road - it absolutely would not have happened without all the help I've received from this forum. I asked, you answered. You all rock.

A very, very large thank you once again. I'm going to pour myself a large Bulleit and remember this feeling for a long time to come. Cheers!

So I rode to Montreal last week and met the Man behind the Machine. Jim's a pretty cool guy and Rhonda looks as good in person as in Pictures. He he is the man behind the machine and another DTT friend I have now met in person. Next time I hope we get a chance to ride the hills around MTL and see Rhonda in motion.

1732-110917074613.jpeg

The pleasure was mine Mike, great to meet you and your friends and yeah, next time I'll give you the tour

Hope u all had a great ride home through Vermont and Maine, some great roads down that way for sure. Weather's cheered up no end here, and I'm off to the UK where I'm guaranteed nothing but rain. The irony...

Now that Rhonda's all proper and BOTM and everything I really gotta do something about that leaky shifter seal. Look at her - all shiny and everything with a little puddle underneath. Thoroughly unbecoming

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Ha, I took a quick look and the seal should be easy to change, at least according to the BB fiche. It looks like you just need to pull the sprocket cover and swap it out. The ride home was great, the rt 26 through NH/Maine was half freshly repaved and was a steady left right left right left right through the mountains. we had an excellent day and missed the rain through 95% of the way, one small shower was it. It was a 12 hour day with the few stops we made, glad to know I can still do 12 hrs in a day on 2 wheels.

Back
Top Bottom