"the Mooch"

What an idiot. Seriously. Complete idiot.

Ghadafi was also subjected to sexual torture -- a huge knife up his ass, it's on video -- before they dispatched him. More than a few despots meet that fate in that part of the world. That might get Kim Jong Un thinking.

Re: "the Mooch"

I dont know if the u.s model is that wonderful either.. subject to us or get a bayonet up the ass. Its doubly questionable as gadaffis economy was the only functioning economy in africa - and the end result was even worse. Libya is now pumping african refugees into europe, and slave trade is blooming. Seriously, Fuck your foreign policy. Great thing if you think you can get north korea to submit by childish threats, but we aint taking refugees from your conflicts anymore.

I know you have a "thing" about refugees and how they're "despoiling" Europe, and I certainly don't agree with much of US foreign policy when it comes to conflict resolution (and this president clearly has no idea what he is doing), but not all refugee problems are caused by the US and it appears that European countries will still continue to allow humanitarian refugee flows despite what you decree.

carnivorous chicken said:
I know you have a "thing" about refugees and how they're "despoiling" Europe, and I certainly don't agree with much of US foreign policy when it comes to conflict resolution (and this president clearly has no idea what he is doing), but not all refugee problems are caused by the US and it appears that European countries will still continue to allow humanitarian refugee flows despite what you decree.
Theres a large movement brewing against it and worst case scenario it will get bloody. And its 100% the u.s fault. No other way it could be seen really. You start the shit, we get floods of violent jihadis as a result. Sorry, thats just how it is.

Besides, why should we accept thousands of women being raped by islamic refugees annually, just so you could continue your middle eastern power games? Fuck that. I kinda hope for a extreme right wing fascist regime in sweden the next 4 years, deportation en masse is the only solution to the problems we face here right now.

Uh, yeah, last time European countries were dominated by far right fascist governments things worked out pretty well.

Again, I know there is a sort of "purity" issue you're dancing around, especially with rhetoric about European women being raped by the thousands by Islamic refugees (interested in a source for that, by the way, as it appears that the claim is false).

Here's what some others have said: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/crime-sweden-rape-capital-europe/

"Just as there’s no evidence supporting the claim that newly-arrived refugees have caused an increase in sexual crimes in Sweden, there’s also no proof that the city of Malmö is a “rape capital” of Europe (or the world) – it doesn’t even lead the country in reported rapes."

Small rises in claims of rape in Sweden were also attributed to a broadening of the definition of rape recently.

Or this: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/crime-sweden-part-ii-refugee-men-overrepresented-swedish-crime/

"However, most violence in Sweden can’t be linked to asylum seekers. Instead, economic stagnation in immigrant communities that formed decades ago has resulted in intergenerational poverty, which has in turn fueled the proliferation of street gangs."

"Joakim Palmkvist, a long-time crime reporter for the Swedish newspaper Sydsvenskan, which is based in Malmö, explained that there is no massive new crime wave being perpetrated by newly-arrived refugees in Sweden’s suburbs — instead, crime today is an iteration of gang violence that has been going on in the country since the 1990s, starting with American exports such as the motorcycle gangs Hell’s Angels and Bandidos."

"The proportion of people who say they have been victim of any crime during the year have declined over the past decade, from 26 percent in 2005 to 24 percent in 2015. Primarily, the proportion of households who are victims of property crimes decreased, from 13 percent in 2006 to 10 percent 2015."

People are, of course, free to believe whatever they want, and generally seek out information that confirms their biases. If you want to believe what Donald Trump and Nigel Farange and the far right believe about refugees and crime and threats to European "purity" you are free to believe that. But it simply doesn't make it true. And if you want to support racist and fear mongering far right fascists, have at it. Thankfully most people don't feel the same way.

Out of curiosity, why do you assume he is dancing around a "purity" issue?

Germany is the country in the EU that has taken in the most, and they've found them responsible for the uptick in violent crime. Uptick in truck attacks as well. The News Years Eve attacks were widely reported a couple years ago. The BBC has a good write up on the study that has been done on it over the last few years since Merkle decided to buck EU policy and open the doors to over 1M of them.

Though, the crimes are less likely to be carried out by Middle Easterners, as they seem to not to want to jeopardize their chance of staying. It's people who have fled Northern Africa that are committing them, mostly.

J-Rod10 said:

Germany is the country in the EU that has taken in the most, and they've found them responsible for the uptick in violent crime. Uptick in truck attacks as well. The News Years Eve attacks were widely reported a couple years ago. The BBC has a good write up on the study that has been done on it over the last few years since Merkle decided to buck EU policy and open the doors to over 1M of them.

Though, the crimes are less likely to be carried out by Middle Easterners, as they seem to not to want to jeopardize their chance of staying. It's people who have fled Northern Africa that are committing them, mostly.
He's just an idiot pc monger. No point bothering. Recent reports in Swedish mainstream media says immigrants are responsible for 95.6% of violent rapes. We have all kinds of islamic terrorism in Sweden now, people are getting murdered by migrants in troubling numbers to say the least. There is going to be a backlash.
Our establishment and police force are now telling us to get used to bombings, mass killings and group rapes. All in the name of cultural pluralism. Seriously, fuck that and fuck you pc idiots.

stroker crazy said:
Is civilised discourse really so difficult?

Crazy
I'm way past civilised discourse and quite pissed off at those assholes telling us to enjoy the situation and welcome the murdering lot from countries bombed by the u.s, thank you very much.

datadavid said:
I'm way past civilised discourse and quite pissed off at those assholes telling us to enjoy the situation and welcome the murdering lot from countries bombed by the u.s, thank you very much.

Then maybe it might be best to take a breath and step away from the keyboard for a while. This can be a touchy subject, but if the name calling continues then there will be consequences for those involved.

@Data: Don't let facts get in the way of your feelings, no matter where those feelings originate, I guess. If the police in Sweden are reporting downticks in crime but you somehow feel "immigrants" or "refugees" or "muslims" are raping "your women" and committing more crime, have at it. If you want to argue that what Europen needs is far right fascist governments, by all means -- have at it. If you then want to recoil and get offended and call me an "idiot pc monger" that's fine too. But I imagine anyone looking at this conversation would make some pretty plausible assumptions about your motivation.

As for the murdering migrants, the bombings, the "group rapes," the mass killings -- we can probably both agree that in the real world these things don't exist, right? I imagine you can find some information about incidents involving migrants -- they're people, a certain proportion of them will commit crimes as will any proportion of any people. But I, for some reason, haven't heard the "group rapes" news, or news about the bombings, etc.

J-Rod10 said:

He's not really dancing around the purity issue, he's plunging right into it: fears of immigrant rapists, praise of far right fascists. The notion that "others" are defiling "our women" has a long history.

And yes, obviously, the German attacks were abhorrent. But this is what people tend to do: latch on to an event and then spread or believe rumors that make it sound as though it's worse than it is, as it is consistent with their preexisting biases. Here is a decent piece on Germany, rumors, and the "threat:"

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/04/refugees-crime-rumors/480171/

"Recent numbers from Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Agency (BKA) suggest that the influx of refugees into the country this fall had a low impact on crime numbers relative to the natural uptick that would happen with any population increase: Although the number of refugees in the country increased by 440 percent between 2014 and 2015, the number of crimes committed by refugees only increased by 79 percent. (The number of crimes against refugees increased as well.)"

Anti-immigrant rhetoric, frequently rumors that are not based in fact, propel people to commit individual acts of violence against immigrants. You've seen that there in the US as well -- that idiot in the pizza restaurant, for example.

stroker crazy said:
Is civilised discourse really so difficult?

Crazy

No it's not. Well for some it is, I guess.

Attachments

• t-k.JPG
    t-k.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 703
Kim will be dead inside a year.

The days of throwing threats around, and having money thrown his way to shut him up have passed.

He was afraid to go to the summit because he thought there may be a coup in his absence. He's in a precarious situation. He's flat broke, and the way he typically gets money to give to those that protect him, has stopped working. I expect an increase in him killing those around him, due to the paranoia that they want to kill him, and with that, those around him are going to kill him.

Or alternatively, Trump got infatuated with the idea of a Nobel peace prize and forgot that doing a deal with the DPRK aka NK would be very difficult and likely too leave him looking silly, so he found an excuse to pull the plug.

Like him or loathe him, it would have been good if there had been meaningful discussions between the US and NK. What happens next might be interesting to watch as long as people keep the safety ON. China has been moving closer to NK and so has the south. It is not beyond possibility that China might be able to broker a peace between the North and South, leaving the US marginalized.

Not having crystal balls, I have no idea what that might look like but I suspect that if his Excellence the supreme US leader does anything else silly with Chinese trade, they might take that as an opportunity to expand their political influence in the region to match their expanding military and economic presence.

I'm not looking forward to having to pay more for so many parts that come from China now, but some stuff is just ridiculously cheap and has to be heavily subsidized if only on postage.

@Data: Don't let facts get in the way of your feelings, no matter where those feelings originate, I guess. If the police in Sweden are reporting downticks in crime but you somehow feel "immigrants" or "refugees" or "muslims" are raping "your women" and committing more crime, have at it. If you want to argue that what Europen needs is far right fascist governments, by all means -- have at it. If you then want to recoil and get offended and call me an "idiot pc monger" that's fine too. But I imagine anyone looking at this conversation would make some pretty plausible assumptions about your motivation.

As for the murdering migrants, the bombings, the "group rapes," the mass killings -- we can probably both agree that in the real world these things don't exist, right? I imagine you can find some information about incidents involving migrants -- they're people, a certain proportion of them will commit crimes as will any proportion of any people. But I, for some reason, haven't heard the "group rapes" news, or news about the bombings, etc.

He's not really dancing around the purity issue, he's plunging right into it: fears of immigrant rapists, praise of far right fascists. The notion that "others" are defiling "our women" has a long history.

And yes, obviously, the German attacks were abhorrent. But this is what people tend to do: latch on to an event and then spread or believe rumors that make it sound as though it's worse than it is, as it is consistent with their preexisting biases. Here is a decent piece on Germany, rumors, and the "threat:"

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/04/refugees-crime-rumors/480171/

"Recent numbers from Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Agency (BKA) suggest that the influx of refugees into the country this fall had a low impact on crime numbers relative to the natural uptick that would happen with any population increase: Although the number of refugees in the country increased by 440 percent between 2014 and 2015, the number of crimes committed by refugees only increased by 79 percent. (The number of crimes against refugees increased as well.)"

Anti-immigrant rhetoric, frequently rumors that are not based in fact, propel people to commit individual acts of violence against immigrants. You've seen that there in the US as well -- that idiot in the pizza restaurant, for example.

No it's not. Well for some it is, I guess.
You dont know shit about whats happening here so, kindly zip it.

The government does subsidize a ton of postage. How can you possibly order something for $1 on eBay, and have it shipped free?

China just loosened tariffs on American vehicle imports.

Although I hoped for the best, Trump completely showed his lack of experience and judgment in this from the start -- from giving away concessions (even the fact of being willing to meet Kim should have come with concessions from North Korea) with nothing in return, such as the Jerusalem move, to the alternating threat-compliment cycle. Trump's letter -- did you read it? he man's mental state should continue to be questioned. The NYT today has an interesting but somewhat depressing simulation of what would happen if this escalates.

But he should get a Nobel Prize!

datadavid said:
You dont know shit about whats happening here so, kindly zip it.

Sorry buddy, but if it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, and swims like a duck...

This is a forum, where people communicate. You think I don't know what I am talking about because I don't live in Sweden, and therefore I shouldn't be able to say anything? Hmm. I've offered some evidence to show that your perceptions about immigrant crime are incorrect and exagerated. I can undestand why you don't like this -- it doesn't square with your gut feelings. Things like the "95.6% of rapes are committed by Muslim immigrants" are spread by right wing websites such savemysweden and others, but they are rumors that are not based in fact. If you want to spread information that is not true and in fact based on Islamophobia and xenophobia, perhaps you should be ready for people to call you out. Instead of telling people to shut up, perhaps you should bolster your argument with factual evidence.

Or stick to talking about motorcycles, or the fiasco that is the Trump administration -- which is what this thread is supposed to be about.

Sorry buddy, but if it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, and swims like a duck...

This is a forum, where people communicate. You think I don't know what I am talking about because I don't live in Sweden, and therefore I shouldn't be able to say anything? Hmm. I've offered some evidence to show that your perceptions about immigrant crime are incorrect and exagerated. I can undestand why you don't like this -- it doesn't square with your gut feelings. Things like the "95.6% of rapes are committed by Muslim immigrants" are spread by right wing websites such savemysweden and others, but they are rumors that are not based in fact. If you want to spread information that is not true and in fact based on Islamophobia and xenophobia, perhaps you should be ready for people to call you out. Instead of telling people to shut up, perhaps you should bolster your argument with factual evidence.

Or stick to talking about motorcycles, or the fiasco that is the Trump administration -- which is what this thread is supposed to be about.
You dont have much between your ears do you? Let me fill you in to what you dont know. Politicians and mainstream media have been keeping the lid on this for years now, but the dam is starting to burst, mainstream bs media are now admitting that all the right wing have been claiming is true. Court files are public acts. Everyone can see that rape is committed almost exclusively by first generation migrants, predominantly Muslim.
The security police finally admitted last year that islamic terrorism is the nr1 threat to our state.
Crminologists have been saying for years that europes highest migration numbers per capita poses no problem. Now they say "the situation is very serious"
We had one truck rampage last year, and last month more kazakstani terrorists were arrested. There is widespread rioting and car burnings in the suburbs. The police wont even enter certain areas, where sharia law has taken over. I've lived there, its true.
We have over 1000 isis fighters being sheltered here, and roughly 50 000 islamic extremists working to overthrow democracy and spread terror. I dont care for one second what you have to say, because YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING.

Back
Top Bottom