CB750 hardtail

no way to stop
and the rider is in such a bastardised position on the machine as to be impossible to safely control it
that would be the main things

why do you say no way to stop, that rear brake is totally functional, the front one will help. There are things I dont care for about this bike, but its general safety isnt one of them. I you ride a rigid, drum braked bike like a rigid drum braked bike, not a three disk sportbike, your fine. Ride it for what it is.

ProSimex said:
why do you say no way to stop, that rear brake is totally functional, the front one will help. There are things I dont care for about this bike, but its general safety isnt one of them. I you ride a rigid, drum braked bike like a rigid drum braked bike, not a three disk sportbike, your fine. Ride it for what it is.
i guess if you keep it under 25mph you will be fine ;) or on deserted country road you might gamble at 45
but dont try to tell me that abortion is safe or can avoid danger in any kind of accident avoidance situation,or even stop safely with traffic these days

502ae0c1dc306e0f35f7755a959c1a7e.jpg

I've been working out the kinks. Hopefully I'll get it running good here in a few days.. Got some decent pics today.

1d292d0cf3239c2bae0ee21621a6ce98.jpg

2c5b804317be6dd7e0921f3bebdd855f.jpg

53c6aff4b7f828941497e9d0ce2ea170.jpg

I shot some video today. That was a stone cold start, hadn't run today yet, and a short walk around.

http://youtu.be/nOH6g4p4K0o

Back
Top Bottom