Bobbers... Swank and sexy. ;)

64bastagebomr

DCC - Supporting Whiskey Fueled Mayhem Since 2009.
DTT SUPPORTER
Hey guys,

I just wanted to say how cool I think it is to see more and more people stepping out on a limb to chop their bikes and "create" something different. It warms my heart to see all these good looking projects being started.

The artistic and fabrication talent pool on this board is absolutely amazing...and continues to grow. I can't wait to see where all these builds are a year from now...

Like I've said before...our fathers had raked out chops and the hells angels. We've got our garage built bespoke bobbers and the dtt regional colors.

Rock on boys. Rock on.

J

Alright guys I'll take the hit for it but you know damn well it wasn't me. I get blamed for everything anyway ::) ;D

Hey jason I couldn't agree more about the talent pool on the board. Its getting hard to keep up with all the cool builds.

.....sniff.......

'I was just a regular guy once. I built cafe styled bikes, ran around on my Triumph SuperIII....you know, a good ol' hooligan. That was before Troy came around and showed his willingness to chop up a perfectly good cafebike and turn it......<sob>......and turn it into a.....a....BOBBER!'

......sniff.....

'Now I'm ruined.......'

Yeah it's all Troy.....hehe

I'm just glad I found this website and lurked around forever before I joined. There are a lot of creative people on here and I love looking at all the sweet rides and get tech help and ideas or inspiration when needed. Like now for example I should be out working on my bike, but hey its still early in the day...right......?

Back
Top Bottom