New products AT OSS !!!!

Durgam_K

Been Around the Block
Hello fellow Gearheads..
I have been absent from posting for quite some time, but I'll try to keep updating this feed on a more regular basis. We have still been working hard in the shop. We had a recent move into a larger, and far better building. While it slowed us down a bit, we are back up and running full speed. We Have a few new products out, and a few more in the works. Some of this haven't made it to the website as of yet. But if anyone is interested, drop us a line here with a message, or use the contact form from the site.

CB750 rearset Kit.....Full bolt on kit featureing mounts, linkage, splines shifter, and a brake arm. This is a very complete kit. Ill post pics if asked for.

BMW airhead rearsets, and top triple clamp. Once again, a complete rearset kit with everything needed and priced right!

GS 750, GS 850/1000 top triple clamp. Similar in design to the others we produce.

CB350 and CX500 exhaust flanges. Simple yet attractive design. And also priced to sell.

www.oldschoolspeed.com

Can you make a matching lower triple clamp for a GS750 or 850/1000 to fit a late model GSXR/Hayabusa stem that I provide? Or do any semi-custom spec offsets around 53mm or 55mm in 37mm stanchions?
Your rearsets are great, I have a set.

Thanks!

GS Chuck in Ohio

Back
Top Bottom